main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive SaculArts Presents: ''Galactic Domination''

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Yomin_Carr, Dec 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowin_Zachian

Snowin_Zachian Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2002
    IC:
    Tatooine

"Good, well i've got a plan that will not only free us from Jabba's bounties, but also make us incredibly rich. I want you to gather up 5 of your best shots, anybody who's a crack shooter, and arm them with the Blaster Rifles. If we do this right, we'll be fully armed and storming Jabba's palace by next nightfall."

((Assuming they agree))

Babur and the Other men, Skippy, Shoota, Bag-man, Cigar, and Scar, rode back into town in the speeder babur had stolen, after removing it's platea and any other identifying marks. First thing they had to do was to get armed, and they'ed do it anyway they could. Parked outside a Gun shop he and the other men walked in, Rifles hidden, and walked up to the counter.

Babur wipped out his rifle and stuck it under the Guy's chin, while the others turned to cover everyone else wiothin with a blasterpoint. Babur smiled and said, "Well now, why don't you just hand us about 450 Blaster Rifles and we'll leave with your brains still in your skull.

TAG: Yomin

2. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Yavin IV

Bothans were famous galaxy wide for many things. Their skills as politicans, uncanny sense of intution as slicers, slippery manner and a truly unsettling set of teeth framed by gloriously coloured fur.

Kane Je'leiya knew these strengths, and used them all to his fullest potential. Especially the latter.

Grinning broadly he raised his chin and proudly shook Dosh's hand.
    "You guys were screwed by the Imps as well eh? Bastards. I'd be honoured to join you all. I can use most forms of weaponary or ship - as long as they are not to exotic in design or origin. And I'm handy with a datapad, if you ever need it."

Slinging his rifle over his shoulder, resting against his carry pack filled with the rations he had found on the ship, he awaited Dosh's reply.

TAG: Yomin.

3. cavalier_one

cavalier_one Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 21, 2001
    Hoth

"Sure. I could use some food and warmth. Was stuck out in the cold for a long time. Hey; there's an E-Web just down there that might be useful to you."

Tag: Yomin

4. Daemon

Daemon Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2002
    Dathomir
    A city! Wraith's face glowed. Now he was in his element. He trudged along to the city, lightfooted with excitement.

TAG: Yomin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.