main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Sad day for SW:CCG collectors like myself

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by corranhornjje, Dec 29, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    LFL has officially decided to not renew their contract with Decipher to produce the SW:CCG and other card games.

As a collector of the SW:CCG cards I must say I'm greatly disapointed and shocked at LFL's actions.

The contract will likely go to WotC. I for one will finish my collection of Decipher cards but will not continue with card purchases from any other company. So if anyone has any cards I'd love to hear from you. :) I'll have to figure out what I'm still looking for but it's very little.

It's a sad day in the heart of this collector.

2. banthagrl

banthagrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2001

I'm surprised, but not really - I used to collect the cards, but since I never played the game I decided to sell my collection last spring. I sold most of my rares on ebay, but by July the market had dropped - nobody wanted them anymore. Maybe they saw the end coming.

Anyway, I have some rares left, and a bunch of commons and uncommons. If you know what you need I'll dig through and see if i have 'em.

3. Hunter_Killer_Droid

Hunter_Killer_Droid Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2002
    Hi, new guy here. I love the Decipher CCG but I haven't had any one to play it with for a while now. I have "a lot" of cards, so if there are some you want let me know and I'll dig them out and maybe we can work out a trade or something. If you ever want to get a game together let me know.
    -Jon

P.S ~ I've seen some of the stuff for the Wizards version and it looks like it will play similar to "Pokemon". I can't see investing in them either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.