main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson sad news about RebelMom: Cheryl

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Jul 16, 2010.

1. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    This afternoon just a little before 5pm Cheryl past away. I went to the hospital to be there when they pulled her off life support and I arrived just as they finished and her heart stopped beating just as I got there. She was surrounded by family and friends and now she is in heaven, she will be greatly missed and loved by everyone. There is a thread to leave thoughts and prayers on the Fan Fiction Resource board. Feel free to post here as well.

They are first going to have an autopsy done as they really want to know how Cheryl had a massive stroke and the doctors want more information. After that takes place they are taking Cheryl to Seattle for burial/Funeral.

2. Jada

Jada Jedi Master star 6

Apr 20, 2006
    Too young to go. May your soul find peaceful rest, Cheryl. @};-

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
  4. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    We will never forget her.

5. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity. - Gilda Radner

We'll see you on the other side...

6. JediObiKat

JediObiKat Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Cheryl was a joy to have had in the TFF, and I'm sure all her friends up in Washington feel the same way. We were lucky to have been able to know her.

7. firstsonofsolo

firstsonofsolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    I will miss you Cheryl. You were a wonderful friend and mother and always wanted to help the less fortunate.

8. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Rest in peace, Cheryl. Your prayers are answered.

9. Zedd

Zedd Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 20, 2007
    I'm glad to have known you, Cheryl.

10. RebelMomsSis

RebelMomsSis Jedi Knight

Dec 16, 2015
    Was thinking about my sister and came across this forum again after 13 years. This is heart warming, I didn't come across this thread when I first created my account so I could read her stories. Thank you all!