Tucson sad news about RebelMom: Cheryl

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by cathiecat, Jul 16, 2010.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. cathiecat Force Ghost

star 4
    This afternoon just a little before 5pm Cheryl past away. I went to the hospital to be there when they pulled her off life support and I arrived just as they finished and her heart stopped beating just as I got there. She was surrounded by family and friends and now she is in heaven, she will be greatly missed and loved by everyone. There is a thread to leave thoughts and prayers on the Fan Fiction Resource board. Feel free to post here as well.

They are first going to have an autopsy done as they really want to know how Cheryl had a massive stroke and the doctors want more information. After that takes place they are taking Cheryl to Seattle for burial/Funeral.
  2. Jada Chapter Rep Charlotte, NC

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Too young to go. May your soul find peaceful rest, Cheryl. @};-
  3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee Force Ghost

star 4
  4. dragonmar Snohomish County, WA FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    We will never forget her.
  5. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity. - Gilda Radner

We'll see you on the other side...
  6. JediObiKat Jedi Master

star 3
    Cheryl was a joy to have had in the TFF, and I'm sure all her friends up in Washington feel the same way. We were lucky to have been able to know her.
  7. firstsonofsolo Jedi Master

star 4
    I will miss you Cheryl. You were a wonderful friend and mother and always wanted to help the less fortunate.
  8. Vangarian Force Ghost

star 4
    Rest in peace, Cheryl. Your prayers are answered.
  9. Zedd Tucson AZ Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    I'm glad to have known you, Cheryl.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby