main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Safe Trip

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Jul 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Our adventurous group headed out today on their latest mission for the Galaxy. I wish them well as I remain home keeping the Senate in line and guard the Empire.

I expect to hear wonderful tales of triumph as The Order of the Twin Suns goes forth to conquer.

Long live the Empress...I mean Emperor. (must have been a typo)

Golda, Supreme Grand Keeper of the Secret Decorder Ring Doweger Empress Queen Mother Power behind the Throne Mystical Bearer of the Black Sith Heart Extrodinary CR, for Life.

PS That was very wise of my wonderful Grandson to have the Vice "I was Press Ganged" Chancellor to call me at 6:00am to tall me that some of you were leaving on your journey. I am not a morning person.

2. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Good luck to you all! Hope it goes well, whatever it is! :)

3. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    The first reports have come in and our mission seems to have been a success, so far. Three different sabre routines were done which included Anakin and Dooku, Darth Vader and a Jedi, and another that was Sith against Jedi. If I am in error on these performances then I'm sure that it will be corrected and I will point the finger of guilt towards the Vice "I was Press Ganged" Chancellor from whom I was given my informaation.

Until later

Golda

4. xdarthsmithiousx

xdarthsmithiousx Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2005
    The trip was in my opinion, a sucess in every way. More to be reported soon I am sure.

ps- Episode 3 in digital is phenomonal.

5. derekm001

derekm001 Jedi Master star 1

May 18, 2005
    Yes, the event was a success. More in the Weekend Thread

-Derek

6. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    yup... it was wicked cool...

i'm way proud of you guys!

7. Boba-The-Fett

Boba-The-Fett Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2005
    i got to scare all kinds of little kids and spend time with a baby so i all the weekend was so much fun apart from a few details like the suit. but it was worth all the suffering! to see people have alot of fun and by the way offically matt is an honorary? member of the twin suns group. by the way we met some of the 501st at the mall on sunday when we went all dressed up that was really cool you'll have to bug the crazy old wizard for more info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.