main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA SAFF PRE-Episode III Gettogether - 1st May

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by oz_skipp, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    People PMd: Fox, MsWinter, DM, DJ. Check.
    House cleaned: Check (thanks to Jen mainly :) )
    Clone Wars Season 2: Check (thanks Fox, and yes I'm buying it the second it comes out)
    Ep III Soundtrack: Check (thanks Internet, and yes I'm buying it the second it comes out)
    7 minutes of grainy film footage: Check (thanks Internet)
    All Ep III commercials and miscellaneous footage obtained: (Check, thanks Internet)
    All school work done prior to last day of holidays: errrrr.....next question ;)

Haven't been able to catch up with Sean Williams the last few days due to working on house/marking/carstereo, so I doubt he'll be able to make it on such short notice :( but he's still interested in the premiere :) so I'll work on him coming along.

Looking good!

2. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Sorry I was not able to come, but I was not sent the address.

Hope to see you soon.

3. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    Sorry you weren't able to come along, but we'll see you soon enough :D

4. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    Indeed ... thank you skipp and jen for hosting us. Was a very excellent, relaxed arvo chatting about all and sundry ... being ridiculously spoiled for Ep.3 (*LOL* @ S-F!!) and seeing some very cool stuff.

Lovely home, very jealous of your collection, skipp!!

And great to hold a lightsabre!! D-D, you're a legend!

5. oz_skipp

oz_skipp Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2004
    Thanks for coming guys. Nice day. Great lightsabres :) I hope anyone that didn't want to be spoiled blocked their ears.

Unfortunately I feel a bit rotten tonight (could be too much cola and chips ;) ) so off to bed soon.

6. MsWinter

MsWinter Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2005
    on behalf of Fox and myself - thankyou for your hospitality, Skipp and Jen....

a great afternoon had by all, lots of interesting things to talk about (and not all Star Wars), good company....was nice to finally meet Toddi (hopefully you understand us all a lot better now! :) ) and catch up with everyone else. I'm glad T-K ended up coming along so that we were able to wish him a happy birthday properly (instead of having a drunken conversation over the phone... :D ) we missed you Aiel...but I guess we'll meet you at the premiere!

thanks again, guys - let's do it again sometime at someone elses place soon? (we could make this a habit of taking it in turns at each other's place every couple of months)

:D

7. DarkDisciple

DarkDisciple Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 20, 2005
    Hey, Cheers to Skipp and Jen for having us over. Sorry we had to bail so early, really had a great time :D

8. TK1571

TK1571 Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 10, 2003
    Yes a big thank you to you both...

I was glad i could make it in the first place :D

but my head still hurts from sat. night drinks :(

9. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    Thanks Skip and Jen for a great afternoon.

But if you ever, ever, make me watch that "Jango" fan film again.... it made the "Holiday Special" look good.

What's the story Aiel. You're starting to get a reputation [face_devil] You are coming to the premier right?

10. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    ah yes......Jango. The fanfilm made by a man with an ego out of control and absolutely no acting skills. I want that ten minutes of my life back! :)

11. DarkDisciple

DarkDisciple Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 20, 2005
    Sorry about that guys lmao

After all I was the one that downloaded the damm thing :p

There are a few good ones but then there are some absolute horrible ones lol

12. Darth_Meanders

Darth_Meanders Jedi Master star 5

May 23, 2004
    ... gets out a nail and runs a big scratch through the offending section of D-D's disk ... ;)

13. starfire-phoenix

starfire-phoenix Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 2, 2004
    I've seen it twice now. I wish so much that I could have that time back.. lol

14. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    (Sneaks in, feeling very small and guilty,) I am coming to the premiere, (sulks,) my Monaro's in the shop and my Dad made me stay home and babysit my niece and nephew yesterday. I got a call from Skip but I couldn't come because my Dad wouldn't loan me the car and wouldn't drive me either.

(pounts,)I want a new family.

15. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    How about The Smith Family?? *LOL* Errr, lame joke, but I'm tired from driving from Adelaide.

Again, yeah, was a good arvo.

16. _Master-Skywalker_

_Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2005
    Big thanks to Skip & Jen. Had an absolute ball. I soooo can't wait to see EP 3 & Skip..played the EP 3 soundtrack while I was driving all day today. Cheers

17. GuriWannabe

GuriWannabe Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    Big Huggles and thanks from Guri and DLAlf, we had a great time, thanks for sharing your home, the spoilers, and your Face Hugger hehehe :D

18. MsWinter

Mar 10, 2005
    hey yeah..thanks for the soundtrack Skipp been listening to it while I study....at last something other than 'The Last Samurai' to get me settling into it....

thankyou!! :D

19. Brun-Farron

Brun-Farron Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2004
    thanks for the arvo, dude!

it was enlightening...

:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.