main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX SAFF Site

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by tre_si_san, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    Hey is the main FF site down?? or did we forget to pay the bill....[face_money_eyes] Just wondering if anyone else was having a problem with not getting to the main site...

2. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    nothin came up 4 me. i dont no. maby its down.

3. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Well that's a first, the bandwidth has been exceeded but I have enough on there for to at least cover about 1000 people to visit it in a month unless someone is going on there every single minute of each day.

It will reset on the 28th.

-John

4. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    DOH!!! :oops: WAY TO GO NICK!!! You really need to find another board to check out all day and all night.....

5. lordsinner

lordsinner Jedi Youngling star 1

May 9, 2005
    I haven't been on the Fan Force sight in a long time except for today to see if what happened to you would occur when I tried to get on. The only place I've been hanging out at is the boards.

Sin

6. ST-NG-JEDI

ST-NG-JEDI Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Obi-J wrote: "cover about 1000 people to visit it in a month unless someone is going on there every single minute of each day.":)

I agree with Tre_si_san, NICK GET OFF THE BOARDS,[face_monkey] you told us you live on them 24 / 7 / 365, dude get a life. [face_beatup]

STNG Jedi:cool:
    Robert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.