main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Line Trooper Accessory sets

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by ThePostman, May 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Fenop

Darth_Fenop Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    So did any of the Battle Droids wear the red backpack in AOTC?

Also, what are those two beer bottle looking things that come with the Hoth Trooper set? I looked at the descriptions on the back of the card and it doesn't seem to list them.

2. DAKAI_SERAKI

DAKAI_SERAKI Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
    I've got a question if any of you have these sets. Are all the helmets from any accesory pack removable?

3. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    Well Seeing as how they arnt out yet, but rather will be out later in the year, no-one probably has them.

But from looking at the package I would think they arnt removable,(I assume your talking about the Ewok Drum)

But we can hope :D

4. Jango_Da_Fett

Jango_Da_Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 28, 2002
    here are card back pics: http://209.164.108.241/index.php?itemid=32&catid=8

the beer bottle things are gas masks I think.

5. DEWGOD01

DEWGOD01 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    As mentioned before.. the red battle droid is from Galactic Battlegrounds. I believe it is an anti-air trooper. The gas masks look similar to the ones that came in the Mynock Hunt three pack. But with only two, what is Chewie gonna wear?

6. Imrahil2001

Imrahil2001 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 28, 2002
    You know, I really like the idea of the helmets coming seperately in the Jedi set. As I look at it, it's got the most "original" stuff--that ATST helmet in particular I think is very cool. You can now make "Han Solo in Bunker Deceit" gear!

Ims

7. Ky2-D2

Ky2-D2 Jedi Youngling star 2

May 6, 2002
    These things look great, well we could do without the Hoth soldier (i don't know why, the others are just cooler) but where is the clonie or stormie? Wouldn't mind a rebel fleet trooper either.

8. zake_mana

zake_mana Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2002
    i would rather have a clonetrooper set like with a clone trooper with removable helmet two yes two blaster rifles, snap on armor (like the deluxe jango) and have another cannon tripod that would be awesome and the tooper would be yellow because yellow signafies that he's a general

and now you now why evil will always triumph
    because good is dumb - dark helmet

9. ThePostman

ThePostman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
  10. Jirin_Raman

Jirin_Raman Jedi Master star 4

Apr 6, 2002
    I will more than likely be picking up the Death Star and Arena Battle sets. The Hoth set does not look appealing at all to me. The Endor set, while having that funny "helmet drum set", is not going to get purchased by me. It is funny to see those drums!! :D

11. DarksiderGeorge

DarksiderGeorge Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 29, 2002
    I shall make an army with the Death Star acc. set. Im glad that Hasbro chose him. Better choice would have been an ISB officer with the cream color tunic and pants, seen in EpIV.

The Hoth set would be great, except the fact that Hasbro INSISTS on giving every Hoth Trooper a freakin beard!!! Whats up with that??? Only the Hoth Artillery trooper had a clean face, which promotes the sale of him as "cannon fodder". Bearded dudes dont do well as nameless soldiers. Can you say "Shipwreck" anyone?

I wont be getting the Arena and Endor sets, although the Biker Scout is a cool fig.

Overall, I like this move on Hasbro's part.

Someday, Hasbro should make a giant Cloud City playset, similar in size to the Cobra Terrordrome.

12. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I haven't been to a Target in a while... are these still out??

13. shocktrooper

shocktrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 2, 2002
    I wasn't expecting to be able to pick these up in OZ, but my wife who works in the TOY department of a major retailer opened a Hasbro box and to her suprise :)
    I bought the Deathstar and the Endor Sets.
    and was suprised how cool they are, though I had to do a boil and pop operation on the scout to put his pants on right. :)

14. Grey

Grey Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 25, 2002
    ^I still see all of them in any target in my area Princess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.