main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Saga Wave 1 & SW Transformers Wave 1 figs have hit Benton!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    This morning I braved the crowds to hit Walmart and discovered a Christmas miracle. The saga collection wave 1 were sitting on the pegs all alone surrounded by empty ROTS pegs. The Han with carbinite is awesome. I picked up all 6 of the ROTJ figs and then realized all the variations that will be in this series because of all the different holgram figures that come in the package. I counted 3 different ones just on the Boba Fett figure. Personally I am going to collect the figures but I'm not going to get caught in the holo variation chase. Right next to these figs were wave 1 of the sw transformers. I am not very impressed with these so I am going to wait to pick them up or I will wait till they come out with some more that I like. Anyway, they have plenty left if you want to get out there, or try checking the other walmarts. talk soon. pacervader

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Yes! Wal-Mart by the mall in Paducah also had them, and I got the Han and Leia too. I'm still not sure if I'm going to collect these or not unless I plan on displaying them all. This new Saga line is going to be ideal to display but not all are new moldings, so that kind of sucks. So, I may only get the new moldings. There were only a few left when I got there. Funny that they got them up just in time for Christmas. And, no, I wasn't impressed with the Transformer stuff except for the packaging. Packing has gotten so nice of late - i.e. the Utra Titanium ships - which I just can not afford. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.