main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Saga Weekend pics

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SithMonger, Jan 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Well, it's Monday after, and all I can say is I think things went WONDERFUL! All the Fanforce members did a great job and pacervader is the MAN! He's brought us all together under a great umbrella of organization. We are turning out to be one of the best examples of what a FanForce is supposed to be, and everyone is taking the reigns and making things happen. We can all give ourselves a little pat on the back! We really do have a great group of people in our group so far. I'm enjoying getting to know everyone and, of course, living the life of a SW fan.

Here are what pictures I took this weekend - between the camera and the camcorder, I may have gotten less than I wanted of either pictures of video, but I thought I would go ahead and post what I got.

http://www.albumtown.com/showalbum.php?aid=59037&uuid=39078

Here's to the future, or to "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away." MTFBWY!

P.S. Be sure to listen to Arnie and Marjorie's podcast with their recap of our event (should be Episode XXIII), hopefully up on their site later today at
    www.reviewstarwars.com

2. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    The reason why it was all worth every moment.

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/INVAR/Martha2.jpg]

3. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Great pics!

Hey, could someone take This picture and let me know who is who? I'd really appriciate it - that way I know better who I'm talking to! :)

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hi Mirax80,
    I think I can clear it up for you, starting on the left:
    In the red shirt, in front of obi wan is ice1138
    right next to him in the black shirt is SithMonger
    the emperor is LordInVar
    behind sithmonger and lordinvar in the black shirt is xxCkinnexx
    next to xxckinnexx in the blue shirt, tall, is me, pacervader
    to my front right side holding the green luke saber is Arnie and Marjorie is right in front of him in the green sweater from Star Wars Action News www.reviewstarwars.com. They were awesome and we had a great time with them.
    Next to Marjorie in the Sith t-shirt is TKYTROOPER
    And just behind him with the beard is LordTreyger
    The rest don't have ff ids but they are all devoted fans and members of the Paducah Imperials. I hope to have a picture of all of our members soon seeings that our member roster is nearly 30. It was a great event and we raised money for charity and our fanforce. Let me know if you have any other questions. pv

5. jgk_1701

jgk_1701 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    Hey guys. I can't read the amount on the check. How much did you guys collect?

Jeff

6. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002

Well Jeff, amazingly - with as many as half of those who reserved seats not showing for the weekend, we raised and were pleased to present Martha with a check for $413.00 PLUS a pickup full of canned goods and pasta.

Every bit helps, and making more folks aware of what Martha does in service for Paducah is something we as a Fanforce can be proud of.

7. jgk_1701

jgk_1701 Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    I think thats great. I am sure as time goes on and there are more charity drives like this, that amount will continue to grow.

8. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    Cool beans! Thanks alot for labeling people - now I know who I'm banning!

Just Kidding!!

9. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I didn't find this till this morning may be old news but the library posted pics. from the Saga weekend. Here is the main link. http://www.mclib.net/ysstarwars.htm

10. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    YaY! A pic of me!

11. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    mirax, I'm the guy in the back dressed as a Jedi, Obi Wan Kenobi.

12. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Thanks for that update Rodan, when I labled everyone in the photo you were not on the boards yet. pv

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.