main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Saga Weekend Planning Meeting Wed. January 11th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I was able to get the room on Wed. Jan. 11th, a week from tomorrow. I know this is not the best night for some of our members but the movie room was booked until the week of the event. We will be meeting on the second floor of the library at 6:30pm. We will plan out the weekend fully so that all we will have left to do on the Friday before the event is set up. So everyone bring your ideas. Also what do you guys think about doing a sw door prize in between each movie, toss some ideas around and post them. talk soon---pacervader

2. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing for doorprizes. Best Buy gave me the rest of thier Litho's I would be willing to part with some of them for door prizes. I think some other members I won't name anyone incase they have changed thier mind have some thing/s they might want to raffle off or give away. We can discuss this for sure on Wed. night. What about a roll of those generic tickets I know Sams sells those. That way everyone will have a number?

3. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Unfortunately I will probably be in Nashville that day, but maybe it will work out. I'll catch up with pacervader afterward if I can't attend.

4. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    I have some stuff just laying around that I would gladly offer up as door prizes. Who knows what will turn up.

5. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    I have a roll of those tear off tickets, and I'll probably pick up a couple more. If we can get enough donations from all of us for door prizes, we will give a ticket to everyone as they enter the door, and pull a number from a don post vader helmet,(I've got to use it for something), and announce a door prize winner. pacervader

6. DarthRuin88

DarthRuin88 Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2006
    Are we going to be dueling by any chance????

7. cKinne

cKinne Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2006
    Is anyone invited to the meeting or can I join the fanforce chapter?

8. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    I think Pacervader will need to officially answer your question as the city rep for Paducah, but I think both attending the meeting AND joining the Fanforce are both things we WANT you and local Star Wars fans in the Heartland area to do!

At this point we have not created membership kits yet and are in the beginning stages of our membership drive of which the Saga Weekend is our first foray into the things Fanforce chapters have become known for.

Our city rep has a ton of great ideas for the Fanforce in terms of get-togethers, workshops and even fundraisers for local charities that promise to make our membership in the Paducah Imperials not only fun, but worthwhile to the area.

if you're a collector as most of us are - there is no better way to network with other collectors and enthusiasts than becomming a member of the Paducah Fanforce.

9. pacervader

Jun 27, 2005
    Absolutly! You and any other interested individuals are more than welcome to attend any one of our meetings or events. As you can see from LordInVars post we have some great ideas on the horizon, and some of the best founding members of any fanforce around. Please come and see all the talent, enjoyment, and excitement that each member brings to this club. I look forward to seeing you, and if you have any further questions please feel free to pm me, post, or pm any one of the other members. We all appear to make a good team and will do our best to answer your questions. pacervader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.