main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist "Saint Vader" 12 x 18 Screenprint

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Pittidesart, May 8, 2013.

1. Pittidesart

Pittidesart Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2013
    Hello ALL! New to the boards but I guess today is better than never. I wanted to give you guys a peak at my new piece for the Hero Complex Gallery in Los Angeles May Exhibit "Arch Nemesis".
    [​IMG]

"Saint Vader"
    12" x 18"
    5 color screenprint
    All the colors are METALLIC except Black.
    Metallic Bronze, Dark pewter metallic, Yellow metallic (not Gold) and Metallic Orange.
    Printed on Heavy Metallic Silver paper.
    Numbered edition of 50
    Released on May 23rd during preview. May 24th Opening reception.

Jpegs cannot reproduce metallics so once I get them back from screenprinters I will post actual photos. You can visit my website at www.pittidesart.com and/or follow me on Facebook at facebook.com/pittidesart to keep up with info on this piece. Thanks everyone!

THE_PIED_PIPER and BDC like this.
  2. Pittidesart

May 8, 2013
    Well, just got some photos from the screenprinter. check em out. The printer said since he was using his camera phone that the metallics were not showing up here too well but right now they look awesome. In person these prints will be amazing. I will be patiently awaiting them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

FRAGWAGON likes this.
  3. DarthJimmer

DarthJimmer Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2013
    That is Awesome! great job. I cant believe no-one has replied. What are you charging?

4. Pittidesart

May 8, 2013
    Darthjimmer: Thanks for the kind words. It will be $30.00 and available through the Hero Complex Gallery on the 24th their website is www.herocomplexgallery.com and they may ave a online preview sale on the 23rd. I am gathering intel as we speak and my newsletter going out on Wednesday will have ALL the information. If you would like to get a copy sign up here next to the likes counter or on my website at www.pittidesart.com.

5. Antlers

Antlers Jedi Knight star 1

Oct 30, 2012
    Most impressive!
    I've never done any sort of screen printing, so the process photos are very intriguing!

6. Pittidesart

May 8, 2013
    Antlers, screenprinting is a delicate and time consuming process. I do hand pull my own prints but on larger more complicated pieces I send it out to larger companies who have high tech screenprinting equipment...I received my copy today and wow, no pics in the world will did it justice but i tried to get some closeups to show off the details and metallics. Tonight at 7pm for all you LA peeps is the opening reception at the gallery. Check it out if you got the time. here is the gallery website www.herocomplexgallery.comand you will be the first to grab one as online sales start tomorrow at 1:00pm PST on their site.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Pittidesart

May 8, 2013
    "Saint Vader" on sale online TODAY at 1:00pm PST ( 3:00pm CST, 4:00pmEST) on the Hero Complex Gallery website located at www.herocomplexgallery.com under the exhibit "Arch Nemesis". I have tried to contact the gallery regarding inventory as last night was the opening reception. No response yet as I am sure they are all tuckered out! But from some sleuthing, my informers have told me there are not many left. Good luck today!

8. Pittidesart

May 8, 2013
  9. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    The piece looks great, the metallic paper and colours really makes it stand out. Thank you for sharing your progress, it would be great to see it in person and under the appropriate lighting.

Best of luck with the gallery, I hope opening reception went well! :)

10. Pittidesart

May 8, 2013
    Print has sold out through the gallery. Thank you to anyone here who may have purchased. My Artist Proof editions will be onsale in a couple of weeks on my website.

11. PabloG

PabloG Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2013
    This looks amazing! I can see that on my wall to be honest. Would love to see it in the right light.