main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA SAINTHEART DRINKS HIS OWN PEE

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE, Aug 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Kaustin

Master_Kaustin Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    We cant help it Saintheart Drinks his own pee!~!!

im really happy Johnny pointed that out to us! eventhough Ive known Saint for 5 years, I didnt know that deep dark secret!

2. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    I know I'm gonna get rapped for this - Shameless? :confused:

3. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Shameless is a brit show that I was introduced to a few months ago when the UK part of my family came out visiting my Dad. It's brilliant!

"Shameless is packed with sex, drugs, gratuitous violence, love and scams. Chaos ensues with more tales of how one extraordinary family goes about its normal everyday life."

EDIT: Johnnage, do you wanna go back and edit the subject of this thread? Something a little more suited to the random crap that's currently been going on in it... You know, like calling it Random Crap. :D Your call, of course. Just a suggestion. [face_peace]

4. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Aaaaahhhhhhh, got it.

You can change the subject heading? How dumb do I look? [face_blush] I learnt the other day how to quote someone.....

5. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    Untill Faulty Towers goes on that 'british comedy night' list, count me out ;)

6. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    "I mentioned the war, but I think I got away with it.."

Best

line

ever...

7. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    How could I forget Fawlty Towers?! My bad!

Nat: as long as you were the person that started the thread you can go back and edit any subject you want (only on the WA boards though). You can also lock or unlock a thread without having to hassle the mods using the same method (something I recently discovered). Or you can ask HawkNC really nicely if he'll do it for you.

8. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Ahhhh! All is making sense now. I didn't know how to do smilies until they put a taskbar or whatever it is in the reply section. I'm totally dumb [face_blush]

9. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Do people really not look at all the links at the top of the page? Where it says Faces, Help and Markup Codes? And we even made a whole thread welcoming new people to the boards and discussing terms and how to use faces and everything (which, looking at it, really needs to be updated).

10. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    And when I attempted to use it, it didn't work. The simplest things are a complete mystery to me when it comes to computers.

Computers and me aren't the best of friends - ask Workstation 2!

11. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    I figured that I'd update the "Welcome" thread. Hopefully that'll help any newcomers. I reckon we can keep updating it as the need arises. Jawa, is it possible to update the link at the top of the page to point to the latest version of the thread?

12. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
  13. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    How do I edit the topic Sal???

Aha!

14. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    In your first post for this thread there should be an "Edit Message" option (as long as you are logged in). Just click on that and change the subject to whatever you want it to be.

15. id_10t_ERROR

id_10t_ERROR Jedi Youngling

Sep 10, 2004
    Amusing it is! Saint Heart speakes he does, then Les Livres Noirs discussed you do! Saint Heart silent becomes! His Taking part serious your intent is? Drive him away you should not!

ID 10T

It Seams This thread did not only drag Saintheart out of retirement"

16. FaLLeN-AnGeL

Dec 3, 2001
    Yay! Someone else to play with! =D=[face_devil][face_laugh][face_devil][face_laugh]=D=

17. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.