VIDEO Saints Row IV - This time they have superpowers

Discussion in 'Games' started by Darth-Lando, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6

I had the biggest grin ever on my face after watching that video. I cannot wait.
  2. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Cor blimey! I haven't really been interested in Saints Row before, but this looks great! I'll looking forward to seeing more about it before I decide though.
  3. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    Looks fantastic. And releasing in August no less, so not much of a wait. I approve.
  4. TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Woah! I love how Saints Row isn't afraid to go over the top! I still have yet to play the third one but the second one was a blast, now if only Volition could bring back Red Faction too since THQ is gone! I wondered what the fate of this series was after THQ went under...
  5. Jedi_Matt Force Ghost

star 4
    Not played any of them, thought they were GTA clones?

This video looks super awesome though, I hope they haven't over-stretched. SR IV may be my first foray into the franchise...
  6. Reynar_Tedros Force Ghost

star 6
    They're all great. After watching the trailer for IV, I would suggest you play The Third, considering this looks like a beefed up version of it. 3 was a pretty big departure from the first two games, so I don't think there's any harm in you skipping those two.
  7. The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus

star 6
    A bit disappointed, I have to say. I thought the second one was vastly superior to the third.
    MarcusP2 likes this.
  8. MarcusP2 Games and Community Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    I agree. While they always had their own personality compared to GTA they ramped up the absurdity to stupid levels in the third (though that was still okay fun) and it looks like they're going even further here.
  9. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
  10. Jedi Ben Chosen One

star 6
    I've got the demo to try out.
  11. Jedi Ben Chosen One

star 6
    Ah, wrong! It's just a character creation gizmo!
  12. Darth-Lando Chosen One

star 6
  13. moosemousse CR - FF:UK South

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    So I've completed Saints Row 2 and 3, and I'm going to get 4 at some point. Should I get it now or wait to see if there's a complete collection?