main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salacious Crumb connects Oola and Leia

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by AdamBertocci, Sep 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    Me, too. :D

Speaking of Oola, is there a picture anywhere of the actress (Femi Taylor?) out of makeup? I've always been curious as to what she really looks like.

2. Salacious_B_Crumb

Salacious_B_Crumb Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2002
    My copy was recorded the night it premiered on PBS oh-so-many years ago, so the quality all these years later is not that great. I hope they include it in the "Archival Edition." I didn't know that it originally aired on PBS. Yeah that would be cool if it was included in the "Archival Edition."

On the databank's veracity; I don't remember what character it is, but for one of the characters EU entry it gives you three different senarios that have been in the EU, so it says to "take a choice" or something like that.

3. MetalGoldKnight

MetalGoldKnight Jedi Youngling star 4

Jul 31, 2002
    On the databank's veracity; I don't remember what character it is, but for one of the characters EU entry it gives you three different senarios that have been in the EU, so it says to "take a choice" or something like that.

Possibly Boba Fett before AotC came out.

4. X-Wing_Pilot5

X-Wing_Pilot5 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2001
    When Leia is captured by Jabba and Jabba starts trying to lick her, right after Threepio turns his head away and says he can't bear to watch, we get a close-up of Salacious Crumb, the greatest SW character ever, and he says:

"Oola! EHHH-heh-heh-heh-heh!"

(Who says GL can't write good dialogue?)

And, of course, Leia becomes Jabba's new Oola, his sexy dancing girl.

Has Salacious Crumb seen this routine before? Does he know that Jabba is gonna make Leia dress in skimpy outfits and stuff? Maybe he's implying that Leia will one day die as messy a death as Oola!

Discuss.

Oh, the laugh implies so much more.

You see, when Salacious crumb laughs in that scene, it is because he knows that since Leia is now captive, Luke will come; all the "heroes" will be there, all in accordance with his plan.

Bear with me here.

Crumb has been in Jabba's captivity, biding his time. He alos knows that only once all the "heroes" are together can they defeat Jabba. Once they do, he sneaks off to the Millenium Falcon, and then once Han's ship is with the Rebel fleet, scampers unnoticed to the stolen Imperial shuttle - you know the one. After said shuttle lands on Endor, Salacious flees the ship - once again, without the Rebels noticing - and assumes the title of King of the Ewoks, of which he is the legitimate heir. His throne rightly restored, King Salacious Crumb I leads his subjects to glorious victory over the Empire in the Battle of Endor.

And people wonder why a bunch of low-tech "teddy bears" could defeat the finest the Empire had to offer.

Just look to their leader, my friend. Just look to their leader.

;)

God bless,

X-Wing Pilot 5

5. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    ROTFLMFAO!!

:D

6. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    The only way Crumb would connect with Leia and Oola would be to hold the camcorder while Jabba makes a new video...

;)

7. AdamBertocci

AdamBertocci Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    It's been three months. UP!

Rick McCallum loves you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.