main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Salem Fan Force, closer than you would think.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Mar 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    I was just informed of an oppertunity that might work out pretty good, Mara_Jade_Fan says if we can get 3 people from the Salem area together we can have a fan force Salem, we just need to have 3 manditory meetings and on the third, we elect a CR if not we will just bag that and have oregon state fan force. Lets here what you guys think, Portland is already established and can just vote in a new CR. If you guys want a Salem fan force lets hear it other wise it'll be oregon state chapter.

2. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    I'm all for a FanForce Salem, anyone else out here for it?

3. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    hey bro, glad to hear from ya :). see the deal is we used to have several people that were posting here and now they all have gone, I think I heard some thing about Fiji LOL, get some of your friends to post here. I am gonna talk to sevral of mine and hopefully we can get a couple more people here with us. I am gonna try to see if I can contact a few key people that were posting here. Lets not give up the hope, we can have a Salem Fan Force if we try:)

4. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    *Is awed by the sudden silence the forum has witnessed*

Heh, I'll see about getting my SW loving friends on here. Most of 'em either be not interested in forums, or are really wierd, though. Guess it's off to AIM to round 'em up...

5. BeccaFett

BeccaFett Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2003
    I think Salem's a good idea. It would make it a lot easier to find locations to meet.

6. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    please do round em up, i am akso pretty amazed at the calm over the boards.
    i have to agree with ms. fett it would make it alot easier to make meetings ;)

7. BeccaFett

BeccaFett Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2003
    I guess we could have a fan force of three....
    I'm surprised no one else has responded yet. I know there are more Salem people.

8. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    thats all we need are three, hehehe "the power of three", ever watch charmed ;).
    thier are some more people out their and I spoke to one today, hopefully she will post or her brother maybe both, that would be awesome.

9. BeccaFett

BeccaFett Jedi Youngling

Feb 8, 2003
    Not if I can help it. Sometimes my cousin makes me watch it.

10. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    well ms. fett I think your cousin has good taste. you should watch it its a good show....although latley it has been pretty g....well different LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.