1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:SA Salisbury Christmas Pageant - Saturday 20/11/2010

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Obi-Wan_Toddi, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR

star 6
    Hello SAFFers!

The Rebel Legion have invited SAFF to participate in the Salisbury Christmas Pageant this year!

Here's what you need to know!

The parade will start at 10.30am and take approximately 45 mins to complete. As in the past years all participants will gather at Pioneer Park.

Entry to the Parade marshalling area is from South Tce.

There will be a free sausage sizzle from 8.30am. Mmmm sausage sizzle!! :D

2. jabbathenutt Jedi Master

star 4
    hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that if you are coming to this wonderful event and coming from down south or are not sure where to go there is a convoy meeting at Sams Warehouse at salisbury, Winzor St at 8am and departing at 8:15. i am the leader of the convoy :)

this time has been set out mainly for anyone wearing armour to give them time to get changed before the pageant starts

Damo Fett
  3. Dark-Lord_Alf Beloved Member of the SA Fan Force 1979-2013

star 4
    The Alf will be there in 501st disguise :D
  4. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Sorry Guys, busy this Saturday morning - the kids have a dance concert coming up and they have to be at rehursals as they are missing the 27th already, and they need the practice! :p Have a good time !
  5. Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR

star 6
    Thanks for the info on this, jtn! :)

I can't make it as my Dad is in town and I shall be hosting him all day. Looks like you'll have great weather for this!! [face_dancing]
  6. Adalia-Durron Former RSA/EUC Empress.

star 10
    Seen some of the pictures on FB and they look great....looks like a nice day had by all.
  7. _Master-Skywalker_ Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    thanks guys, it was a really good day- weather was nice & the turn out was good- the kids loved it as they always do. Here's the group pic I got:

[image=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y241/_Master-Skywalker_/Events/group-shot-sfw.jpg]

more pics can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=23919&id=100001191993445
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.