main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Salisbury FanForce Election Needed - it's been a year since we went official

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Nominations are open for all ACTIVE members who attend meetings and events in person and post to the boards on an on-going basis per our club rules we set up at onset (Any question of your status - pm chapter Rep - RipRoar). Since we started to discuss this at the Halloween party and no one spoke up to change CR's - I have been nominated again.

I will keep nominations open for two weeks to give plenty of time if someone changes their mind - otherwise we will have a vote - in person or online if necessary depending on additional candidates that come out of the woodwork...

I am happy to continue on as your local chapter rep.and see the new year as a year of change. We will continue to develope our new friendships with the other local groups as well as make new ones with individuals in this area to hopefully grow again w/ less drama.

Sound off here if you want to throw your name in the hat - more details to come later on actual voting if needed.

CUT OFF DATE IS November 19th, 2008 at 8 PM. PM RipRoar and respond here if you want to be considered for election.

2. matthewuzimake

matthewuzimake Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2008
    i vote for rip

3. star0258

star0258 Jedi Youngling

Oct 20, 2007
    RipRoar you have my vote. You've done a great job this year! I'll be looking forward to another great year 'oh fearless leader' :-D

4. DarthPhanix

DarthPhanix Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2008
    I vote rip as well!

5. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I am going with Rip! You da man! Maybe even a merman! [face_laugh]

6. DarthPhanix

DarthPhanix Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2008
    and SO SHINY too!

7. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Congratulations on your first year as a Fan Force! =D=

Keep up the good work and, most of all, keep having fun. :cool:

8. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    THANK YOU ALL!

This has definitely been an eventful year! There have been many ups and some downs but we are stronger than ever leaving all our troubles behind. Thanks to Paul for his reaching out to the Charlotte Fan Force at Heroes Con - our path true friendship and cooperation began. We are truly friends now and since the entire saga has been revealed with great clarity - excitement for the 501st has been renewed and encouraged for all costuming folks and star wars fans within the SFF and the salisbury community.

After many events, several cons, troops and parties (Not to mention the many game nights, D&D sessions, Halloween fun fest, x-mas party, Ren. Fair, armor pulls and the infamous scavenger hunts), I have to say I've found REAL friends, friends you can count on - especially after the private turmoil I experienced. CHEERS to the SFF. I am proud of you and looking forward to our continued growth and new opportunities this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.