main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salt Lake Official Name

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    Two questions- 1) what happened to my icon? and 2) Rob when did you turn into a goat? I am experiencing confusion on these levels. You being a goat sort of puts a damper on things in my department. I think the situation merits some sort of explanation.

Brian, we will paint your cloven hooves.

2. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    NOthing happened to your icon, you just need to reselect it. I guess they reloaded them so nearly everyone had to go back and rechoose their icons.

3. Pounce

Pounce Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 24, 2002
    Oh goody! If I hurry I can swipe the doughnut piccy for my own icon! Hehehehehehe!

*feeds weird things to Rob like old cans and Brian's tennis shoes and stuff

4. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I only like tin cans. No aluminum.

5. greenmayo

May 1, 2002
    This is the oldest topic that I can bring up. I think our official name should be the Goatinators.

There's my opinion....you finally sucked it from my dying lungs.

6. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    The Goatinators? Just what exactly does that imply?

*worries

7. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Yes, Becky, what does that mean?

8. greenmayo

May 1, 2002
    That's just it- it's ambiguous- it's more intimidating that way. And our whole goal is to be intimidating folks.

9. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Don't we need a picture of my dad to do that? ?[face_plain]

10. GeneralJustinoMarcos

GeneralJustinoMarcos Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2003
    i was looking through some of these old threads and i thought you know what i will look at this one and see what i think about it. well i looked at it and guess what i think it is time to reopen this discussion about a new name for ourselves.if you like the name we have now then just say so but people should have there say so say away.

11. Master_Beorn

Master_Beorn Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    I thought the Goatinators was decided on...

12. kita_pounce

kita_pounce Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2003
    Justin...Talk to mary...please....just so you don't get your head beat in with a large stick!!!....a very very large stick

13. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Thank you Kita.

14. ondiv

ondiv Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 18, 2002
    Justin, I've seen the stick.....it is very very large stick, be afraid....

Also, I have a friend who will redo our banner art for us :D He is a pro at these things so just let me know and I will make the favor trade with him.

15. GeneralJustinoMarcos

Jun 8, 2003
    alright i will talk to marold but, when i was talking to her via msn messenger she said she was thinking about changing our name to Jabba's Harem because there are more girls than guys. so technical i went against mary. and then again i didn't i was just making it possible for mary to bring up her idea. [/i]sulks in corner

16. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    I said I was going to talk to the rest of the group. It was just an idea, I can't go and change the groups name because I feel like it. It's the groups choice in the matter not mine. It was just a suggestion and I am allowed to make them.

17. GeneralJustinoMarcos

Jun 8, 2003
    i wasn't trying to get you made marold. it was just that since you were going to talk to the rest of the group about i thought i would make it possible for everybody to have their own say in the matter.

18. Pounce

Sep 24, 2002
    I think we need a sillier name...and a banner starring...us! I bet Pounced would take some piccys then all we would need would be for someone to put them all together.

Someone once suggested The Jello Knights which I thought was pretty funny but I'm sure we can come up with other ideas just as good.

I'll keep you posted if I'm struck with any inspiration.

Oh, and I still think the banner needs a goat in it someplace. :D

Amy

19. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    I'm with you Pounce, I like the idea of the Jello Knights (although my first vote will always be for Jabba's Haram :D ). I have a friend who said he would be willing to put the banner together for us.

20. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    Over dinner we were talking about Jello and of course my mother starts to sing the Jello song and goes into the jello motto.

Why not incorperate the jello theme thingy with the harem idea? You know, watch it wiggle see it giggle. Okay it's stupid, I'll go back to my corner now.

21. GeneralJustinoMarcos

Jun 8, 2003
    actually that is a good idea marold. i think someone should try to make a song like that for the Jello Knights.

22. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    There's a camp song about Jello, I'll have to remember the words or find the book.

23. ondiv

Nov 18, 2002
    "Why not incorperate the jello theme thingy with the harem idea? You know, watch it wiggle see it giggle" ?[face_plain]
    Mary, what exactly would be "wiggling and giggling? I'm a little worried....

24. Marold

Apr 17, 2001
    When a bellydancer dances their belly tends to giggle. Nothing too sick. :p

25. Shungopavi

Shungopavi Jedi Youngling

Jun 19, 2003
    So why does it have to be Jedi? Something dark and sith like could be fun :)

How about Maul's Haram or Vaders Underpants? Okay maybe not that, that was silly. Maul's Haram what was I thinking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.