Salt Lake Official Name

Discussion in 'Salt Lake City, UT' started by allenj456, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    How about we leave it the way it is? Change is just to complicated.
  2. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    We discussed this at the meeting on Monday we we'll be kicking things around until we find something everyone likes.
  3. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
    The things you miss when you are on vacation. I dont have any good ideas. Sorry.
  4. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
  5. ondiv Jedi Master

star 4
    I feel the need to bump this thread up. That and I'm sad that there is like, no one posting anymore :_| I can almost see the tumble weeds blowing by.....

Anyway, since we are working on a new banner (go Derek!) and creating a website (go Derek, again!) and since we are trying to mark our little corner of tf.n (go Mary!) perhapes a name change is in order. ...was it Rob who suggested Dathomire Outpost? I love it, it rocks, way awesome, tubular (sorry, AVC geek meeting today). I know that I am but one person, but I'd like to see us stop sitting on our hands and finally put this issue behind us and decide. So all in favor of Dathomire Outpost, say YEAH!! Lets make this simple, a simple YEAH or NAY will work. I don't care about your feelings right now, lets just get a head count; Then I'l care about your feelings.
  6. frio_carr Jedi Knight

star 3
    how about a deadline on different ideas mary?
    then we can have a poll to decide.

--- sig ---

my other sig is funnier
  7. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm working on it people.

I will not do polls either when it comes to things like this. Too many socks can get in the way and make the polls seem to go in one persons favor.

I'll get a new thread put up, hopefully by this evening discussing the names.
  8. The-Rookie Jedi Youngling

star 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.