main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salutations

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Iefan, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Iefan

Iefan Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 31, 2013
    Hello. My name is iefanhimself. I am from the States and I have been a Star Wars fan since I can remember. One of my earliest memories is being in my cellar watching ESB and ROTJ on my TV. I am very interested in the expanded universe and am trying my best to get myself acquainted with it. I am also very excited/nervous for Episode VII.

Anyway, I think a loooooong time ago I made an account on here and never used it. But, I am here now and looking forward to talk Star Wars. :)

EDIT: I wanted to add that me and my brother use to be very active members of DJO (darkjedi.org) many moons ago. I wasn't sure if anyone was familiar with that board.

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Iefan: Failte Nua Duine. Welcome aboard. I imagine you will get some mileage out of our Episode VII board, but you should do a thorough investigation of the rest of the JC, as well. Get involved, spend hours of your life talking about SW like the rest of us, and if you bump into any situations requiring an assist, just drop us a line in here. This is your tech support thread from this point forward.

3. Iefan

Iefan Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 31, 2013
    Sounds good. I also appreciate your Gaelic as I am a fan of the Irish culture and language. Go raibh maith agat.

4. Admiral Volshe

Admiral Volshe Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Welcome to the boards! Glad to have you here with us. :)

5. Pearlsaber

Pearlsaber Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013

Welcome! I remember DJO. I used to be apart of it years ago, but I wasn't very active in it. Fun while it lasted! :)

You may be interested in the New Galactic Empire

OR

The EUC Guardians of Light Jedi Order

They both have RP aspects to them. I'm a new member of both and I am enjoying them both. (Plus I need an Imperial Agent :p

Have fun mate!

PS

Iefan

Skiara likes this.
  6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Tá failte romhat, Iefan. Tá cónaí i idir Béal Feirste agus Philly.

7. Iefan

Iefan Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 31, 2013
    (I wish I could speak it. I want lessons, hard to find though.)

I am from Baltimore! ( Baile an Tí Mhóir) So, only about an hour and a half from Philly.

8. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Oh, I'll quit prattling on in Irish then. I was conceived in Armagh, but born in Philly. Have homes in US and Eire. I rent out my Belfast house, which pays for it, but have a small apartment within the house for when I am there. While I support all Philly sports teams, my favorite NFL team has been the Ravens since the day they moved the franchise. I have been a Poe fan longer than that. And, I have been a Billie Holiday fan since I first heard music. So, I am quite a Baltimore fan.

Iefan likes this.
  9. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Lefan! :)

I'm glad that you found your way back - even if you forgot your old username. Hopefully you'll stay for some time. :)

Have you ever lived in France? Your username sounds Frensh for me ('le fan').

Enjoy your stay! :)

(Nice post, Pearlsaber)

Pearlsaber likes this.
  10. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Welcome...
    "I have been expecting you." - Palpatine
    "Hello, there." - Obi-Wan

11. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Welcome to the JC! Community: Games is a great way to get involved in the JC. No Star Wars discussions, but plenty of fun (and the chance to win username colors!).

12. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Iefan: How is your TF.N journey going so far? So far, so good?

13. Iefan

Iefan Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 31, 2013
    Yes yes, I am enjoying my time here very much so far. No complaints. :)

14. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    áthas go chluinim sin!

15. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    :eek:
    Someone finally understands what Chorus is saying.:p

kidding.

Welcome IEFAN:D