main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi Salutations

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Troy Dominice, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Troy Dominice

Troy Dominice Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 17, 2015
    Salutations to one and all! My name is Troy and I had completely found this site by chance nevertheless I'm rather happy finding it. Sadly I have only recently began to like for star wars during late 2000 or early 2001. Regardless I have become rather hooked on it all, from the books and movies, to the games both video and classic virtual tabletop

SithLordPat and BultarSwan like this.
  2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Troy Dominice: Hello and welcome. :)

Are you interested in leraning about the Light side of the Force through RP, my friend? If you are, we have a fanclub in the EU Community that is called Guardians of the Light that is looking for new Force learners. :D Take a trip there and say hello, and find out if it is something that you would like to do. ;)

Otherwise, enjoy yourself and have fun. :D

Iron_lord likes this.
  3. Troy Dominice

Mar 17, 2015
    I will look into that, not sure how to join it however if there is any certain way to go about it.

4. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    All you need to do is to say hello and say that you want to join. :)

Iron_lord likes this.
  5. Zurros Ka

Zurros Ka Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 26, 2015
    Welcome bud, hope to see you around the place :D

BultarSwan likes this.
  6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Troy Dominice! :)

Slowly grown love? The longer it will stay! :D Hopefully it'll keep you here, because it's a really good forum and there are so many things you can do here - and not just talking about SW but also meeting other SW fans in RL or to play games or to join a RPG or... You see, I could go on forever. Ok, almost for forever. ;) So, don't miss to check out all possible boards around. :)

Enjoy your stay and ask, if you have questions! :)

7. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome I hope to see you around.

8. Randwulf Crescentmoon

Randwulf Crescentmoon Jedi Master star 4

May 25, 2013
    Hello. Welcome. My name was Bryan Fab and then Jetedonne Pur-Pureus; shorthand for the latter was JTD, JD, JPP, JP, J, P. and finally ____. That last part was when people just gave up and stopped calling me anything at all. I went into exile broken, friendless (or follower-less; computer jargon.. I don't get it either) and came back a better person for it. Now reborn... my name will soon be Randwulf Crescentmoon! I made it 2 letters longer just to spite everyone who had trouble with my previous name. Yup... revenge is a dish best served cold.
    How serendipitous. I typed in 'outlet for venting my frustrations' and came across this site. Two peas in a pod and all that...
    Yep, yep, yep. A good time to be a Star Wars fan that was. Right in the thick of all things Star Wars 'Legends' and a tad past the culmination of a 10+ year wait for a trilogy following the OT. The OT was fantastic, then came the PT which was--

...and here we are now with the ST. CANNOT wait!
    ...and there's so much more to come. Personally, I can't wait for the new Battlefront game.

9. Troy Dominice

Mar 17, 2015
    Thank you all for the warm welcome, find the forums here to be a nice place, trying not to post to much however i wouldn't to be baking any rules or anything of that nature.

Just dropped my character on the SW game from GOL and the others, and just waiting on the GM to post something before I do, so I do not end up messing st rp up. the game is a lot slower pace then I am used to but after read what I have so far looks good.

BultarSwan likes this.
  10. SithLordPat

SithLordPat Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2005
    Hi, and welcome Troy. Enjoy the boards, and May the Force be with ya.

11. DarthSheev

DarthSheev Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 9, 2015