main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salvaging the Bush Presidency

Discussion in 'Archive: The Senate Floor' started by Jabbadabbado, Mar 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jediflyer

Jediflyer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 5, 2001
  2. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    Time will tell. I don't think the full extent of all possible wrongdoing will become quite clear until after Dubya is out of the White House. If nothing else, because to truly punish any wrong doing, convictions will have to come after 1/9/09.

3. Espaldapalabras

Espaldapalabras Jedi Master star 5

Aug 25, 2005
    On the local radio some were suggesting Orrin Hatch, former chairman of the Judiciary Committee would sail through the confirmation hearings and might take the job out of a sense of personal duty even if he didn't want it. Actually that would be good news for me because then maybe I could try and work for whoever replaces him. I thought about trying to intern for Hatch but then I remembered I didn't vote for him in the past election.

4. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    The New York Times is running a fascinating preview of Jack L. Goldsmith's upcoming book, "The Terror Presidency". As one of the ultimate insiders during the early part of the Bush presidency, his insider's view will almost certainly be fascinating.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/09/magazine/09rosen.html

5. dizfactor

dizfactor Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 12, 2002
    Sid Blumenthal is reporting that Bush ignored a 2002 CIA briefing which concluded (correctly) that Iraq had no WMDs.

Can we put this piece of **** in prison yet? Please?

6. severian28

severian28 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 1, 2004

If I had to absolutely pick, Cheney will be the one who does the jail time if anyone does. I believe he's done more to negatively impact his own country then even Bin Laden. Bush is just the front man.

7. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    He's a front man, kind of like a crash dummy; put him in the front of the car then video tape a head-on collision, view back in slow-motion. George W. Crash Dummy.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.