main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Salvation (post-Remnant); A/N 7/29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Hehe, those two are cute! :) Great post, JPS! I'm sure you made OWLC wet himself when he read the wonderful introspection in that post. ;)

Now, are we going to get to see some Kyp inner thoughts soon? :D He needs a big hug! ;)

Jae Angel

2. Vaders_Granddaughter

Vaders_Granddaughter Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Awww, love the J/J mush :D He he, leave it to Jag to be planning for the future, while Jaina doesn't think she'll live through the war :p At least one of them has their head on straight ;)

3. Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2002
    Great post! He he, I am hoping to see Soontir in the end of NJO, maybe he and the Chiss will show up soon, eh? Then Jag can introduce Jaina to him :)

4. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    I'm such a sap.... But I love your J/J Mush :D [face_love]

Great stuff, especially Jag's reflection of the time before they actually revealed their feelings... Awesome writing, as expected ;)

5. jedishellyskywalker

jedishellyskywalker Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2002
    Mush, mush, mesa liken!!!

6. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Yeay!!!! :D Jaina woke up and she's okay, now all we have to worry about is the Tahiri/Riina thingy. *crosses her fingers* I really hope they're okay.

J&J

7. JediPrincess83

JediPrincess83 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2003
    Beautiful post, JPS! :D I think we all love some good J/J mush ;) I can't wait to see what happens next as this story gets closer to its close :D

8. JainaSoloSkywalker

JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2002
    Awwwww! I loved Jagged Fel [face_love] He he, lucky Jaina :p ;)

Great post! Is Tahiri going to wake up soon? Jag and Jaina better go find Han and Leia and fill those two in, hmmm? ;)

9. Trickster_Goddess

Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Great post! He he, Jag is such a doll, isn't he? I think every girl wants a guy like him... or one like Kyp :p ;) I can't wait for more! :D

10. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    J/J mush! J/J mush! [face_love]

Wonderful post, it was so cute to see Jag pondering the future. He he, I bet Jaina hasn't even let herself think that far ahead yet, knowing her "I am doomed" philosophy during the war :p ;)

11. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
    more j/j mush please!

12. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    great postie! loved the j/j stuff (of course) and i look fwd to more soon (PLEASE!!!!)... sry no time for longer response.

-jj00

13. Goddess-of-Trickery

Goddess-of-Trickery Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    J/J mush.... my favorite :D

You know I have noticed that you seem to write the J/J dynamic better than anyone :p He he, wanna trade writing talent w/ me? Lol ;)

14. Jedi_Jaina_Fel

Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    I can't believe I missed that you'd posted! :eek: He he, guess I am super out of it, huh? School will do that to you ;)

I wanna a boyfriend like Jag... :_| Not only is he gorgeous, but he's sweet, too :D

15. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Congrats on 1000 posts Kathryn :D

He he, glad you enjoyed it JG :)

Lol, that would be cruel, OWlc :p He he, thanks ;)

It kind of does, doesn't it AoD? I hadn't noticed until now, he he.

Welcome JTV :D Glad to have you with us, and I hope you continue to enjoy the story ;)

Don't worry, NJ, Kyp's going to get plenty of hugs soon enough :)

I have to agree w/ you there, VG, Sword- Jag is the practical one, after all :p ;)

Thanks PZ :) For some reason, I just love to write introspection... maybe I took one too many psych classes or something, he he ;)

He he, I think it's safe to say that Riina/Tahiri will be just fine, J&J :)

Thanks JJSF, TG, JPrincess, JediSS, JSS19, JJ00 :D

Tahiri will be asleep for a while, JSS, but Jaina and Jag are going to catch Han and Leia up on things in the next post ;)

Lol, my fee would be too high, GoT :p He he, I sent you a PM, btw :)

He he, who doesn't want a boyfriend like that, JJF? :p ;)

The new post should be up sometime tonight or tomorrow, so look for it then, guys :D

~JPS~

16. DarthJaina

DarthJaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Loved the J/J mushiness [face_love] I can't wait for the next post, though I am sad that this story and Rev are both getting close to the end... what will I read then? :p

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    JPS All that Psych will help w/ the law stuff... Helps you understand the human condition better so you can rip it apart ;)

And I will anxiously await the newest installment :)

18. Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2002
    I always get this warm, fuzzy feeling after reading your J/J posts, JPS :D A new post soon, right? I am so excited ;)

19. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    I loved that last post, JPS! Now I need a new post, to fix my JPS-addiction :D

20. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    He he, you will read the story in the works to take place after Rev, DJ :p
    Lol, that is very true, PZ :D

Thanks JSF, JediSF :) Hope you all enjoy the new post! ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Han, slow down!"

Exasperated, Han Solo shot a dark glare over his shoulder at his wife. "What do you mean, slow down? You said Jaina's awake!"

"Exactly my point," Leia retorted with a glare of her own. "It's not like she'd going to decide to take a nap in the next two minutes. It won't kill you to give them a few minutes alone, you know."

"Want to bet?" Han grumbled under his breath, but he slowed his pace as she'd requested. Still, he wasn't happy about the fact that he had to wait in line to see his little girl while Jagged Fel got to visit with her first.

"Oh, grow up, Han," Leia rolled her eyes, no doubt having picked up his thoughts with those irritating Jedi powers of hers. "You might as well get used to it. Jaina's not a child anymore, and whether you like it or not, it seems like Jag is going to remain in the picture for quite some time to come."

"Don't remind me," Han muttered. "And did we have to bring him back an entire meal?"

"Well, I certainly wasn't going to let him starve just because he was inclined to stay and watch over our daughter's recovery," Leia retorted, giving him a pointed look as they turned down the corridor that led to their quarters. "Besides, I brought some for Jaina, too. I imagine she'd like a bite or two after today's excitement."

Excitement wasn't exactly the word Han would have used. Things had been going fine until Tahiri suddenly snapped, having another one of her episodes, which they now knew were caused by Riina Kwaad, the Yuuzhan Vong personality trapped inside of the girl's mind. After enduring a few harrowing minutes of watching his daughter and Tahiri battle with their lightsabers, Han had then been forced to sit back helplessly as Jaina fought to win her friend's sanity inside of the younger Jedi's mind.

Jedi mumbo-jumbo, he thought with a twinge of frustration, coming to a halt outside their door. Sometimes it really stunk being the odd man out in a family of Force-sensitives.

"At least you have Jag," Leia reminded him with a smile that had a touch of sarcasm behind it. "The two of you can commiserate together."

Grunting, Han punched in the code on the keypad, and the door opened with a loud whoosh. "After you, Your Worshipfulness."

Leia flashed him a smile that somehow put him more at ease. It was one of the things he loved about her, that he'd loved about her all along. She and Luke had very similar smiles, he'd noticed over the years, a smile that he just couldn't picture coming from Darth Vader. That suited his theory just fine, that the Skywalker twins got their good looks from their mother, whoever she was.

He stepped inside after Leia, just as the door to the bedroom slid open. "Han, Leia," Jag said in surprise, having finally started to listen to their request that he address them by their first names. "I hope you had a pleasant meal."

"We did, thank you," Leia said with a gracious smile, holding up the box they'd brought with them. "We took the liberty of picking up something for the two of you, I hope you're hungry."

"Famished," Jaina's voice called in reply, and she stepped out around Jag, favoring her mother with a tired smile. "You must have read my mind, Mom."

"Wouldn't put it past her," Han said lightly. "She likes to show off her Jedi powers now that she's gotten better at using them."

"The only showoff in this family, dear," Leia replied as she placed the box down on the table and moved forward to embrace Jaina warmly. "Is you."

"Don't say a word, Dad," Jaina cut off his reply, releasing her mother to allow Han to step forward and hug her, as well. "You know it's true."

"What can I say?" Han flashed her a lopsided grin. "If you've got it, flaunt it."

Jaina laughed, dropping down into the hoverchair that Jag had pulled out for her at the table. "What did you bring us?"

"S

21. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    "You might as well get used to it. Jaina's not a child anymore, and whether you like it or not, it seems like Jag is going to remain in the picture for quite some time to come."

"Don't remind me," Han muttered. "And did we have to bring him back an entire meal?"

"Well, I certainly wasn't going to let him starve just because he was inclined to stay and watch over our daughter's recovery,"
    [face_laugh] that would be EXACTLY Han to let poor old Jag starve while watching over Jaina ;) way to go Leia and stand up to ol' Han [face_laugh]

LOL, that meal is definitely not sea slugs [face_laugh]

He wasn't sure he would ever understand that Fel kid. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] @ Han and 'that Fel kid' 8-}

great post, JPS! wonderful, wonderful wonderful! :D

22. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I will read this when I get back from my shower! ;)

Jae Angel

23. Kathryn

Kathryn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    :D :D Awesome post JPS. You've hit the nail on the head with Han and Leia. :) Poor Han, the one he has to commiserate with is Jag, he he he.

24. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    She and Luke had very similar smiles, he'd noticed over the years, a smile that he just couldn't picture coming from Darth Vader. That suited his theory just fine, that the Skywalker twins got their good looks from their mother, whoever she was.

[face_laugh] I love the way you write Han!

Awesome work, as always.... And definitely a bright spot to my day :D

25. NarundiJedi

Oct 8, 2001
    I loved that, JPS! :) Especially Han thinking that there's something wrong with the Fel kid! :p My father always says that my boyfriend is "too quiet" or "too this" or "too that". I think fathers just don't want to admit that their little girl has a more important man in her life. ;)

It looks like this is nearing the end! :( *sniff sniff*

Unless there's a surprise twist! [face_mischief]

Jae Angel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.