main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Salvation (post-Remnant); A/N 7/29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    Stop making me jealous. :p

OWLC

2. JainaJag00

JainaJag00 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 11, 2002
    great!!! i love the convo goin on and i cnt wait to see tahiri wake up/ more jj/ what happens when tahiri wakes up :).

-jj00

3. AngelofDarkness

AngelofDarkness Jedi Master star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    Great post! Lol, Han is a riot! [face_laugh]

You really captured the dynamic of the family in that post, w/ Leia being pleased by J/J's relationship and Han being a little gruff about it (but still liking Jag for some reason :p) and the lovebirds being oblivious to it all ;)

4. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks JG :D He he, glad that post brought you so much laughter!

Aww, thanks Kathryn, OWlc [face_blush] :)

Glad to have been able to help, PZ ;)

He he, I don't know about 'surprise twists', NJ, but there are still a few posts left for you guys to enjoy- and I have some things in the works for once I complete this story ;)

Thanks JJ00, AoD :D

There is a new post up over at Revelations tonight, for anyone who is interested ;)

~JPS~

5. JainaSticksSolo19

JainaSticksSolo19 Jedi Grand Master star 3

Mar 31, 2003
  6. Jedi-Tahiri-Veila

Jedi-Tahiri-Veila Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 1, 2003
    Back again for the new post!

"What can I say?" Han flashed her a lopsided grin. "If you've got it, flaunt it."

That was so Han! Great line.

"Sleep well, kid," he said affectionately. "I have a feeling that once we get back to Mon Calamari, things are going to start happening fast."

Ooh, foreshadowing. :D

7. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Great post! Lol, Han is going to get so drunk at the wedding reception :p He and Soontir can drown their sorrows together at the bar, he he. More soon? :D

SWORD

8. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    WOW, love your take on Han & Leia for this story JPS!

A million times it's been said but you really have caputured their essence with your writing.

Awesome story!

Can't wait for more!

Chas

9. Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2002
    This story is great! I can't believe it's almost over :( I want to see how Tahiri behaves when she comes to ;)

10. Jedi_Jaina_Fel

Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Sea slugs! Lol! Jag is too much sometimes :p And Han looking at them like they were crazy... priceless! :D

11. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Fly by Bumping [face_devil]

12. Trickster_Goddess

Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Great post! Sorry it took me so long to r/r, I have been out of it this week :p Loved Han and Leia's interaction, and the way Jag and Jaina started talking tactics over lunch just made me snort- so like them!

13. Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2002
    He he, Han is just the best! Lol, "that Fel kid!" That is what my dad used to call my boyfriend- he never used his name, just called him "that Reed kid!" :p

14. Goddess-of-Trickery

Goddess-of-Trickery Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Great post! :D I need more of my JPS fix! :p

15. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    I know a couple of people already said it, but when Jag mentioned the sea slugs I choked on my gatorade! :D Awesome postie!

16. JainaSoloSkywalker

JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2002
    That post gave us some J/J mush, some H/L mush, and a really cool look at how everyone reacts to what Tahiri is becoming- it was perfect! Much better, IMO, than how they did it in the book.

17. JediPrincess83

JediPrincess83 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2003
    Great post :) I think this story is starting to wind down, which is sad, but it means new fics, right? Yay! :D

18. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Just another bump in the road [face_mischief]

19. DarthJaina

DarthJaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Beautifully written post! I do so love my Han :D He he, thanks for the PM w/ the Final Prophecy summary, too, girl ;) I envy you that you already got it and finished reading it :p

20. Vaders_Granddaughter

Vaders_Granddaughter Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Han makes me laugh, you know that? Great post- it had just enough J/J mush to give me the fuzzies [face_love]

21. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks for all the reviews guys! :D He he, keep them coming ;)

Just thought I would give you a little update as to where things stand... there is a new post up over at Revelations today, and Shadows will be updated tomorrow evening. I should have the new post for this thread done and posted later this weekend, so check back soon for that, as well ;)

~JPS~

22. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    If it's anything like the Revelations post...Be prepared to be blown away :eek: :D

23. the-Admiral

the-Admiral Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 12, 2003
    /// long whistle ////

Ohhh 'kay!

that was a marathon read. But it was totally worth it.

Great job JPS really great job!

the Admiral

24. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    Loved the Rev post, JPS! I can't wait for the new update for this one :D

25. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Here's the new post, guys, hope you enjoy ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There's something rather disturbing about watching my mother kiss someone other than my father," Jag muttered darkly.

"It's just pretend, Jag," Jaina snorted. "It's called acting."

"Easy for you to say," Jag said under his breath. "It's not your mother on screen."

Rolling her eyes, Jaina turned her attention back to the holovid they were watching. After her parents had assured them that they would keep an eye on Tahiri, Jaina and Jag had slipped off to his quarters to watch a few holovids. To her delight, they'd found one starring none other than Wynssa Starflare, and it had immediately been decided that they had to watch it.

After all, the woman was Jag's mother and Wedge's sister, so Jaina figured it couldn't hurt to brush up on some of Syal's work in case they ever got the chance to meet.

Snuggling closer to Jag, she was pleased to see the corners of his mouth lift into a half-smile and he put his arm around her shoulders, holding her against his side comfortably. "Your mom's beautiful," she told him.

"Yes, she is," Jag nodded. "This is an old holovid, of course, she's aged over the years."

"I'm sure she's still as beautiful as ever."

"She has aged gracefully, yes," Jag agreed.

"You have her eyes," Jaina said, touching her fingertips to the side of his cheek with a smile. "But you look a great deal like your father, at least from the holos I've seen of him during his days with the Rogues."

"Orange was never really his color," Jag observed.

"Let me guess, it contrasted too sharply with his dark hair?" Jaina suggested dryly.

"That, too," Jag said with a faint smile. "But I meant he clashed with the squadron's leader."

"Ah, yes, Antilles and Fel... what a pair," Jaina grinned. "The horror stories my uncle used to tell me about when those two went at it!"

"I don't doubt it," Jag said with a faint grimace. "My uncle reminds me very much of my mother, it's the same way when she and my father argue. Though, to be fair, they aren't as vocal about it as your parents tend to be."

Jaina laughed. "No one holds a hololamp to my parents in that arena, Jag. They've been fighting since the moment they first met, and I doubt they'll ever quit."

"That does seem unlikely," Jag agreed with a smile.

"Tell me about your parents," Jaina requested softly, reaching up to run her fingers through his short hair. "Wedge has told me plenty about your father over the years, but somehow I have a feeling he's a bit biased when he tells his version of things."

Jag snorted quietly. "Yes, I imagine he is. My mother is truly a beautiful person, inside and out. She's very kind and patient. In some ways, your mother reminds me of her. They both carry themselves with the same gentle grace, and they seem to always find a way to understand where you're coming from in any situation. I think you would like her, and I'm certain that she would be fond of you."

"And your father?"

"My father is a strict man who thrives on discipline and order," Jag said, his expression turning distant as she sensed his thoughts turning to the Unknown Regions and his loved ones that he had left behind. "But he is a good man, and he tries to do what he thinks is right. Growing up I didn't get to see him as much as I would have liked, but when he was home he spent as much time with my siblings and I as possible."

"I can relate to that," Jaina said with a sad smile. "Jacen, Ani and I were always spirited away into hiding for our own protection, but also because my mother was just too busy running the galaxy to look after us most of the time. For a long time, I resented her for that."

"What changed your mind?" Jag inquired curiously.

"You," Jaina replied honestly, and he raised an eyebrow at her answer. "At Borleias, in the dogfight where Kyp and I returned to the battle against orders to get you out, suddenly I realized how painful it must have been for Mom to let us go."

"It's never easy for a mother to be sepa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.