main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Salvation (post-Remnant); A/N 7/29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trickster_Goddess

Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Beautiful post, JPS! Very touching scene between Leia and Tahiri :D He he, Jag and Jaina fell asleep in the same room? [face_devil] Hmm, wonder if that really happened or if Leia just thinks that is what's going on in that room :p ;)

2. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh my! *wipes tears from her eyes* That was such a wonderful post! :) I really loved how they kept thinking about Anakin. [face_love] *glares at Del Ray* Taking Anakin away from us. :mad: I really loved that though!!! :D

J&J

3. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    *quickly wipes away a tear*

That was so touching JPS.Its good to know that they've got Tahiri back now.Well, a new and improved Tahiri, that is!

nina

4. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    awww.. that was such a sweet post, especially at the end with the Tahiri/Leia bonding... fantastic and heartwarming as usual, JPS! :D

5. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    First chance I've had to check out these stories as myself in a long time.... Great to find an amazingly touching post when I did :D

Again, keep up the good work! :)

6. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    Great post! :D Oh, I just loved seeing Leia and Tahiri bonding! I think my fav. thing about Final Prophecy was seeing how protective Han and Leia were of her :)

7. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    hey i need more mush mush mush mush mush mush muhs mush mush mush

jag

8. DarthJaina

DarthJaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Awesome postie! :D Awwww, loved the mother/daughter bonding between Leia and Tahiri! That last part was so sweet, too, way to go out on a high note ;)

9. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    You're making me misty JPS. :p

OWLC

10. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Awwwwww, mushy cuteness galore in that post! :D I certainly hope they both survive the war! :) Are we going to jump ahead at all into the future in this story?

Jae Angel

11. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Well, just thought I would give you all an update :)

Revelations was updated, finally :)p) today, so check out the new post when you have time ;)

Expect a new post at this thread later this weekend, maybe even tomorrow if I get my paper done early enough :D

~JPS~

12. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Sorry about the delay, guys, but here is the new post, as promised ;) Enjoy! :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaina Solo stirred, the remnants of sleep falling away as she blinked her eyes, taking in her surroundings. The first thing she became aware of was that the cabin was clearly one of the temporary housing arrangements they had been given on Bakura, but it was not her own.

The second was that she was not alone.

Her lips curved upward in a small smile as she snuggled closer to Jag, who slept peacefully beside her. He looked younger, she decided, when he was asleep, as if the years of war and struggle had been retracted.

He's had a hard life, Jaina mused sadly, reaching out to gently tug the covers up further over his chest, careful not to wake him. That was, perhaps, one of the reasons they worked so well together. They had both lost siblings, both spent their whole lives fighting in one way or another. Jag had been fighting for survival out in the Unknown Regions with the rest of his people, while Jaina and her brothers had always been caught up in one dangerous adventure or another.

She just hoped that things would be different for their children.

Glancing over at the holo-chrono, she groaned. It was late, or early, depending on one's perspective. And knowing that she had a meeting with the rest of the Twin Suns pilots in a few hours didn't particularly make her pleased to be awake.

And yet something had woken her, something in the Force.

Closing her eyes, she reached out with her senses, seeking an answer, and she found it almost immediately. A presence both familiar and alien at the same time filled her senses, and she sighed in relief.

Tahiri was awake.

She opened her eyes, smiling to herself, and for a moment she contemplated jumping up and rushing down the hall to her parents' suite in order to embrace the younger girl, but she decided against it. Her mother and Tahiri were together, and she didn't want to interrupt their moment.

She could wait until morning to visit with Tahiri, anyway.

But now that she was awake, she found that she wasn't exactly sleepy anymore. In fact, she felt rather restless all of the sudden. Glancing down at Jag, she sighed to herself. He needed his rest, so there was no way she was going to wake him up. He had been exhausted by the time they laid down to watch the holovid no doubt because he'd spent the better part of the day sitting at her bedside while she was inside Tahiri's mind.

She had just decided to turn the vidscreen back on and watch the end of the holovid when a tingle shot up her spine, a surge of the Force calling out to her with a voice that resonated deep within her.

Jacen! she cried, her heart soaring at the familiar presence invading her senses. I've missed you!

She felt her brother's loving brush, even across the vast distance between them, accompanied by a simple but heartfelt, I missed you, too.

How was your quest?
    she asked, eager for some word on what he had been up to these past months out in the Unknown Regions. Did you find Zonoma Sekot?

Jacen didn't answer with words, so much as feelings, flashes of excitement and wonder. He sent out a silent request for her to fall deeper into the twin bond, to let his eyes be hers, so that he could find a way to convey just what it was that he had to share with her.

Reaching out with the Force, she let her brother guide her, their senses blending together as a wondrous sight unfolded before her eyes.

Red and green leaves rustled in the tree tops on a gentle breeze, and the sun overhead cast a shimmering pallor on the crystal-clear lakes scattered across the landscape. Mountain ranges carved their way across the horizon, majestic and fantastical as the purple-hued clouds slowly rolled around their peaks.

Everything was alive. The trees, the air, the grass... she could feel the ground itself pulsating with life under her feet, roots and veins delving out in all directions through the earth, connecting t

13. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    Great post! I loved seeing her connect w/ Jacen, and the little message to Kyp was cute :) I bet he misses her, too :p ;)

Loved this ending! [face_laugh]

"Goodnight, Jag."

"It's almost morning, Jaina," Jag pointed out evenly.

"Do you want to run the squadron tomorrow while I stay here in bed all day?" Jaina demanded.

"Goodnight, Jaina."

"That's what I thought."

14. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Lovely! :D The thing between Jacen and Jaina was great! :D I really loved how you showed that they still aren't what they used to be, ect. ;) Just all in all an awesome post! :D

15. JAGSGURL15

JAGSGURL15 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    that was cute!!!!!!!!

16. Kathryn

Kathryn Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2002
    Awesome, great work on those last two posts!
    :D :D :D

17. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    Goodnight, Jaina [face_laugh] THat was awesome!

Great post, as always.... I still think Del Rey should have hired you ;)

18. Sword-of_the-Jedi

Sword-of_the-Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Wonderful, as always, JPS :) I do so love this story. IMHO, it is better than the FH trilogy was :p ;) Can't wait for another update!

SWORD

19. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    I loved this post. Your story always seems to be so in tune with how I wish the NJO had really ended. The interaction between Jacen and Jaina was excellent. And Jaina and Jag were so sweet.

20. Trickster_Goddess

Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 26, 2003
    Wonderful post JPS! He he, Jag and Jaina do make such a beautiful couple :p Lol, can't wait to see Jaina and Kyp have a talk, though, that should be intense :D

21. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Another sweet post, JPS!! :D You didn't let me know it was updated, though! :( Probably having the same fun I am with the end of school, right? ;)

Anyway, I loved Jaina's message to Kyp. [face_love] You do him such a great service. :) Also, the hinting about Jacen falling for someone right under his nose makes me think of Tenel Ka. Are you a J/TK fan? ;) Or are you talking about Tahiri? :eek:

Hmmmmm, I'll shut up now. ;)

Jae Angel

22. AngelofDarkness

AngelofDarkness Jedi Master star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    Beautiful little post there JPS! The J/J bit was adorable, and it was cool to see what Jacen has been up to out in the Unknown Regions. He he, me thinks that Jaina and Kyp will be discussing some of the things Jai'nah said to her, hmm? ;)

23. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
  24. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Upsie Daisy!!!

New postie soon please??? [face_beg]

25. PtrsonsZOO

Jul 30, 2001
    I think someone may have gotten a little overwhelmed by her finals :( :p ;)

Here's to a speedy recovery and many updates :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.