main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Salvation (post-Remnant); A/N 7/29

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi-Princess-Solo, Mar 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthJaina

DarthJaina Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Great post, JPS! Man, that was really, really good :D It was cool to see Anakin being able to give Jaina some sense of direction, not only w/ Tahiri but w/ her own struggles. I think that is something that would benefit her in the NJO, as well :)

2. Goddess-of-Trickery

Goddess-of-Trickery Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 25, 2002
    Great post, JPS! :D Wow, that was neat for her to see Anakin like that, and for him to be able to offer some insight into her delimna (one he understands all too well :p). The bit where Jaina didn't have to say that she'd been hoping Anakin Solo would be the one to come to her was so sad! :_| Poor Jaina! He came to Jacen in Traitor, so he better pop in on Jaina and Tahiri next :p ;)

3. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks DJ :D He he, Anakin Skywalker's ghost popping up in NJO? That would be kind of interesting, huh?

I agree w/ you there, GoT ;) Ani Solo appears to have appeared to Jacen in Traitor (though even he wasn't certain it was really him and not one of Vergere's tricks), so the least he could do is go see the girl he loves and the sister who went to the dark side over his death :p Maybe in the FH trilogy we'll see that ;)

~JPS~

4. Obi_Wans_love_child

Obi_Wans_love_child Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 30, 2001
    Great post JPS. :)

OWLC

5. ChaseherChiss

ChaseherChiss Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 19, 2002
    Wow, this story is getting off to a wonderful start JPS!

I really like the way you specifically write Jaina. She always has that playful roguish quality to her that I attribute to Han. This post makes me rethink that based on Anakin from Episode II! Hmmm maybe she gets it from her Mothers side of the family!

Great job!

Chase

6. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    Mmmmmm, Anakin. For a second there I thought Jaggie would have some competition! ;) Just kidding! :p

I can't wait to see what wacko thing Tahiri is doing right now! More more more! :D

Jae Angel

7. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    YAY!!

Excellent post!

I thoroughly enjoyed the interaction between Jaina and Anakin - two characters that you write extremely well.

Very interesting and I'm excited as to where this is leading with Tahiri.

Great job as always! :D

8. Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 27, 2002
    Great post, JPS! :D Vader! Er... Anakin :p Cool twist! I was wondering who the Jedi was, until he spoke about the beauty of Naboo, then I knew it had to be him :D Only he would miss Naboo so much ;)

9. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks OWlc :D

He he, she certainly got his temper, didn't she, ChC? :p ;)

Don't worry, NJ the next post or two will really offer some insight into what is going on w/ Tahiri ;)

Awww [face_blush] Thanks Mira :D I think you'll enjoy the next post [face_devil]

He he, how true, JJSF :p Poor Ani, all those memories of Naboo... I bet if he hadn't turned to the dark side, he would have ended up making Naboo his homeworld w/ Padme ;)

By the way, guys, Revelation has been updated :D

~JPS~

10. JediPrincess83

JediPrincess83 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 30, 2003
    Amazing so far, JPS! :D I love that you decided to touch on the Tahiri issue- your version will most likely be better than NJo's :p The vision was beautifully done! I could highlight at least a dozen favorite lines, but I loved the whole thing so darn much I will just say it rocked! :D

11. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Awww [face_blush] Thanks JPrincess! :D He he, I am eager to read Refugee and see what they do w/ it, you know? Only another month :p

~JPS~

12. Jaina-Solo-Fel

Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 5, 2002
    Excellent post, JPS! :D He he, Anakin! :p You know, those two are so similar (not just because of the dark side). I think it would be funny to have them meet up in the NJO. Maybe have a big whammy of a vision in which Jaina meets all her dead family members :p Lol.

13. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    He he, that'd be a strange vision, JSF :p Anakin, Padme, Shmi (hmm, would that include Cliegg, Owen and Beru?), Anakin Solo... then you could toss in Obi-Wan for fun :p He he. Glad you liked it! :D

~JPS~

14. AngelofDarkness

AngelofDarkness Jedi Master star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    UP, I say! UP! :p ;)

15. JainaSoloSkywalker

JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2002
    And another UP from me ;)

16. Elleg85

Elleg85 Jedi Grand Master

Jan 11, 2003
    Great Post! I enjoyed reading that talk between those two. I guess they do share some similarities. I'm looking forward to reading about your take on Tahiri :)

17. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    It keeps getting better. Nice interaction between Jaina and Vader. :)

18. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks Elleg, Kettch :D The next post should be up this weekend, maybe even this afternoon if I have time before my game ;)

~JPS~

19. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    A new post this weekend? Coolness! :D That is great to hear, JPS! ;)

20. JainaSoloSkywalker

JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2002
    That was a great post JPS! :D I loved seeing the two of them together, it was very poignant and fitting. NJO should have him drop in on her to help cope w/ her dark side issues, I think ;)

21. Jedi-Princess-Solo

Apr 24, 2002
    Thanks, JSS! :D Hope you guys enjoy the new post! ;)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can't you just knock her out again?" Jagged Fel demanded, dodging a glo-lamp that soared past his head to crash into the wall.

"If I do that, then we won't get anywhere," Leia Solo replied, oddly calm despite the fact that her quarters had been turned into a warzone. "Jaina is one her way, we need Tahiri to be awake when she gets here."

Barely avoiding a datapad that had been aiming for his head, Jag couldn't help wondering if he'd be awake when Jaina arrived.

"Tahiri, please calm down," Leia called evenly. "You're only tiring yourself out."

"Not to mention trashing the room," Han Solo muttered. "Geez, you'd have thought she was past the age of throwing Force-tantrums by now."

Jag's lips twitched slightly at the description, but he supposed it was fitting for what was going on. Tahiri was lashing out at the room with the Force, breaking and throwing everything close to her. She'd been sleeping peacefully when Jag had decided to step into the bedroom to check on her, but no sooner had he draw near the bed, her eyes had suddenly snapped open and she'd bolted upright in bed, gasping and panting wildly.

He'd been about to reach for his comm-link to call Leia and tell her that the girl had awoken, but he'd found his comm-link was floating across the room and into Tahiri's hands. As surprised as that had left him, he'd been absolutely floored when the girl crushed it in her hands, letting sharps of flimsiplast and broken wires flutter to the ground.

If he'd had the time to react, he would probably have been alarmed, given the deadly skill he had seen the young Jedi wield in battle, but Leia Solo was a Jedi, as well, and had sensed the trouble stirring from the next room. She and her husband had come to investigate, and, even though neither made any move towards Tahiri, somehow Jag had felt much better with them on the scene.

At the moment, however, not even Leia's presence seemed to be having any calming affect on the rampaging Jedi, and Jag only hoped that when Jaina arrived things would be different. Not long after Leia and Han had joined him in the bedroom, Tahiri had suddenly snapped, and the room itself began to shake as wave after wave of anger rolled off of her, violently manipulating the room around her with the Force.

This is getting ugly, Jag thought grimly as another lighting fixture crashed into the wall over his head. If this doesn't stop soon, someone is going to get hurt.

"Here she comes," Leia warned, and Jag glanced towards Tahiri, who was snarling at her reflection in a holo-reflector, and the glass suddenly erupted into a shower of shards and the holo-reflector shattered across the room.

There was a whooshing sound from somewhere behind him, and Jag tensed, expecting the glass to rain down on them, but it didn't. Startled, he glanced up to see the glass had stopped in midair, just above his head. Neither Han nor Leia seemed surprised, though, and that's when he realized that Leia hadn't meant that Tahiri was coming.

With a wave of her hand, Jaina Solo tossed the glass aside, her dark eyes narrowed and intense as she gazed at Tahiri, who had momentarily paused in her demolition of the room upon Jaina's arrival. "What is going on here?" Jaina demanded.

That's a good question, Jag muttered to himself, pushing to his feet and dusting off his black pants. He took a moment to study his girlfriend, appreciating the breathtaking beauty she possessed. She had captivated him during their first meeting at Ithor, and she continued to do so still, several years later. She was dressed in black fighting pants and a black top, having removed the nerf leather jacket she'd worn on their picnic earlier in the day, but somehow she looked as lovely in those simple clothes as she had in the red gown that had caused his composure to waver on Hapes.

"Tahiri seems to be a little upset," Leia informed her, and Jag snorted at the understatement. Ra

22. jedi-solo-fel

jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 27, 2002
    Wow! That was amazing, JPS! Loved seeing Tahiri snap, and the way she threw Anakin's death at Jaina was great! I noticed the irony in Remnant that Tahiri felt she needed to apologize to Jaina for not being able to save Anakin, while Jaina thought that Tahiri blamed her for not being able to. Lol. Those two have a lot to work out, eh? Awesome fighting, too, as always! [face_devil] :D

23. jags_gurl

jags_gurl Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Jaina must have thought so, too, because she frowned, shaking her head. "Not good enough," she replied shortly. "Why don't you start by explaining why you felt the need to totally trash my parent's suite?"

"I didn't like the decorating?" Tahiri offered coldly.
    [face_laugh]

but wow... [face_shocked] Tahiri is really off her rocker! wonderfully written, JPS! you have Tahiri portrayed really really well- i cannot wait to read more! :D

24. Jedi_Jaina_Fel

Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 3, 2002
    Great post, JPS! :D Wow, Tahiri has really lost it, eh? :p ;)

"I want to help you," Jaina insisted.

"Like you helped Anakin at Myrkr?"

Harsh! :eek: He he, I bet that line motivates Jaina through the coming fight, won't it? [face_devil] ;)

25. Mira_Terrik

Mira_Terrik Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 27, 2002
    Barely avoiding a datapad that had been aiming for his head, Jag couldn't help wondering if he'd be awake when Jaina arrived.

[face_laugh] That line made me snort-laugh.

Excellent as always! Your lightsaber fights are always so well choreographed; very easy to visualize.

I know this will sound like deja-vu, but ... Great job as always! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.