main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sams Town will sell tickets today for midnight DLP showing!

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by Talon_Wolfe, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I just talked to a lady in the box office, she said that today advance tickets go on sale, and yes, they are selling tickets to a midnight screening in the DLP theater!

Wooo hooo!

Gotta figure out a way to get there....

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    They are definitely selling them. I just bought mine!

3. SkywalkerG

SkywalkerG Jedi Grand Master star 3

Apr 22, 2000
    Yes there Selling. Thanks Talon for the headsup. I just got my tickets today from Sams Town. Got two other friends with me too! Its gonna be awesome. Also got some word that there is no way its going to be sold out! Why.. well for the ones who get here early enough we get to see it DIGITAL!! Yes! But if the Digital 1201 sells out.. the box office guy said the owner would shoot out the rest of the Star Wars reels he had in the other theatres and show them right along side at 1201. Thats right! Lets get everyone STar Wars to be there 1201 May 16th! 2 of My friends and I will be there costume. Bring yours too. Episode I was a badass priemere at Orleans.. lets make Sams town even better!

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    If we're gonna see the midnight showing of AotC in a DPT at ST(I really think DR is gonna want that one) could someone purchase 3 tickets for me, and either hold them for me, or mail them to me, and I'll pay you back at the theater? I'd really apprieciate it!

For those who are Acronymly Impaired:

AotC: Attack of the Clones

DPT: Digitaly Projected Theater

ST: Sam's Town (or Star Trek... eeegghhh!)

DR: Darth Raith

5. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Darth Raith has aquired tickets for the 12:01 showing at Sam's town so I will be there! Then I'll be at the Texas at 10:00 am. Sorry Morondude, didn't see your request until AFTER I bought the tickets. and due to ticket sales Sam's town is having TWO shows at midnight so you better get tickets fast

6. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    Even though chances are slim im gonna be going with you guys, i noticed you said the movie was showing in 2 theaters dr, you guys should try to make sure you are in the same theater for the midnight show. Im not sure if you can say i want theater b or a or what.

7. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Okay, Do you guys think that there will still be tickets left for the 12:01 DPT showing on Saturday? Because that's when David is gonna pick up our tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.