main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

san antonio adventure

Discussion in 'Archive: Killeen, TX' started by pattwa_fett, May 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pattwa_fett

pattwa_fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2004
    marcus and I went as ambassadors for KFF to san antonio with SAFF to the Quarry. A nice movie theater on 281. We got our tickets and place in line and talked to some friends around 11am. We had to go make marcus's belt at the leather store on bandera. Which by the way Bill was very helpful and said they would give us a wholesale price when we need leather stuff. We got back to the theater at 4 and got into costume. Marcus was very mace windu and got lots of complements. I wore my sandtrooper armor and got some hugs as well :D. I did my patrol mainly outside the theater where my lenses wouldn't fog up. I did my best traffic control move along :D. We took pics with kids and marcus made sure I didn't trip and fall on benches and what not. Out of armor by 10:30 and back to our line to wait til 11:45...At 12:15 the best move to ever hit my eyes played. Finally went to my brother-in-law's and slept. Back at Killeen ready for duty for the killeen premier. :D So much fun troopin :D

2. Darth_Fairacon

Darth_Fairacon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 24, 2004
    Excellent PAT!

Not too much action for the midnight showing here in Killeen with costumes, but I definetly spread the word out there about the KFF and the people came out in droves!!

It was so refreshing to just say "First SAT of the month, 1pm at the Dragoon."

A LOT of takers and interested people!

It rocks!

Todd
    DF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.