San A, TX San Antonio Superhero & SciFi Expo January 14-15

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by TDHArtist, Jan 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    Cat Staggs and myself will be there doing commissions on the spot and selling various pieces.

Feel free to come by and say hello.

Info: http://www.texassuperhero.com/
  2. ObiJuan70 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the post friend !!!

Let's support shows in SA so that they can grow from here, unfortunately due to forseen and unforseen circumstances, I won't be in attendance.

But if any of the SAFF'ers are in the area, do go and show your support for local talent and conventions.

Take Care

John
  3. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks for the reminder about the Texas Superhero Convention! I will definitely stop by to check it out and support our fabulous local artists.

Who else is planning on going? Let's try to get a group together to make an appearance.

Lisa
  4. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll be there...do we want to go as a group at the same time or just meet there if we meet there??
  5. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    Excellent! Glad to see the interest!
  6. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Gosh, I'd like to go.
  7. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Let's try to go as a group! Maybe we should meet around 1 or 2pm, and head over there or just meet in the parking lot. It sounds like Marselles and Alex are up for it. Who else is planning on going?

8. JEDI_SHADOWTECH Jedi Knight

star 1
  9. DARKMETHOD Jedi Knight

star 2
    nice, i will be there to support.
  10. Sith_Mistress Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, the convention is tomorrow. Let's meet at 1:30 pm in front of the hotel. I'll try to give everyone a call tomorrow so we can coordinate. If I don't already have your number, send me a PM.

11. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    Ok, the 2 day show turned into Cat and I leaving after 3 hours and we won't be going back on Sunday... UGGH! Was like doing a Con in someones Grandmother's basement.

I apologize to any of you who showed up... it was a serious waste of time.
  12. Exar_Xan Force Ghost

star 6
    Having had a con going bad in the Netherlands that I visited too and not being at this one i am wondering what went wrong here?
  13. tre_si_san Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Tom, Lisa, Marselles and I went. Lisa and Mars got there about 1:30, I got there at 2:30. We don't blame you for not sticking around. I bought 2 hats and 3 one dollar comics. We left by 4pm.

He had three booths dedicated to wrestling, one anime comic artist, one vendor who was selling x-rated dvd's and didn't have the courstesy to cover them up or put a warning saying adults only.....I don't ever recall being able to buy x-rated dvd's at a convention before...

I was hoping to talk to you or Cat about some artwork for me...Hopefully we will all catch up soon. Here's hoping you can make the next meeting or the anniverasry dinner.
  14. TDHArtist LFL Webstrip Artis

VIP
    star 4
    Yea, it was one big mess. Cat and I are planning to hit the next meeting to say hello, so catch up with us there.
  15. Darth-Hulk Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I was less than impressed. I can see why you guys blew outta there. Coolest thing was I got to meet Mick Foley. He seemed like a nice fellow.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.