main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA San Diego Star Wars Action Figure Collecting Society?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by William_the_bloody, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William_the_bloody

William_the_bloody Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    I was thinking that this would be a great addition to the San Diego Star Wars fanforce chapter:

We could help eachother out with finding the new action figures. Like I recently bought one extra of the Massiff and the endor rebel soldier thinking that maybe somone else on the boards might want to trade for them or buy them at cost(my secret fantasy, no longer secret, was that someone would want to trade for a Jorge Sacul Figure. I know, I know, it'll never happen).

This way, we can beat the scalpers, complete our collections and meet with like minded star wars fanatics.

I have seen people posting where they have found the latest figures - I think that's great. I was thinking one thing we could do would be post the results of our toy runs, maybe have a standing topic for this purpose.

Another thing we could do(this would be more involved) would be to post our needs/have extras for trading lists and create a sort of barter system. If you saw something someone was willing to trade and you had something they were willing to trade, you could contact eachother. People could then make trades at our chapter meetings.

What do you guys think? Any ideas to implrove upon this? Does something like this already exist?

2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Sounds great to me... we can discuss it further at our next meeting if you like.

3. William_the_bloody

William_the_bloody Jedi Youngling

Feb 22, 2002
    Cool. Where is that, by the way?

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    We haven't decided anything about the next meeting as yet as we are all so busy getting tickets and seeing the movie this week. The earliest we would have the next meeting is the following Sunday, May 26th. If you have signed up for our Yahoo Groups mailing list, you will recieve an email informing you of the location, and event details. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.