main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Diego, CA San Diego Star Wars Movie?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by xWhasiaNx, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xWhasiaNx

xWhasiaNx Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Reposted from FanFilms Board:

Hey guys, I'm new to this board. I have to do a final project for my high school Digital Media Class (Video Editting Class) and I was really thinking of doing a Star Wars movie.

I was just wondering if anyone would like to help me? haha... I don't really have a strong story yet, but I do have XL1 and GL1 Cameras, as well as Toga light kit and Mics ready..

Basically I just need mainly Costumes and Actors... Anyone willing to help me / give me tips on how to make it?

Thanks in Advance~

2. Young_Kenobi

Young_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2001
    isint school almost over? how long is it or how long do you want it to be? if you havent yet you should cheek out the fan films at tfn
    go to fan activetes and then go to fan films.
    but I can talk to you more whene you come to play a extra on the Jedi Apprentice progect.

3. xWhasiaNx

xWhasiaNx Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Yeah School is almost over, hence its my Final... It has to be 5 - 10 min long, nothing too bad that I couldnt pull off filming in a weekend (depending on location of shots and driving time). Its Due Mid-June, so I kinda need to get to shooting it within the next two weeks...

4. Young_Kenobi

Young_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2001
    cool, so do you know the story yet? run it buy me and I can see what I can do to help. is it funny or dramactic, what area of the saga is it in? like mine is set 12 years befor EP1 so its harder to make everything look new and clean but if you do it , like after lukes erea it can be massey and trashy. how many peopel are you thinking?

5. ValueROCKR

ValueROCKR Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2002
    ill lend a hand... its been a few weeks since i got any time on a film project.....

6. JediSquire

JediSquire Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2002
    Hey there,

If you're serious then i'm interested. I can help you with your story and write a screenplay for you. I have a written an Episode for Star Trek: Voyager that you can read as a sample of my work. I'm putting together a movie script right now.

Interested?

goldsword@earthlink.net

7. Jedi_Jewel

Jedi_Jewel Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2002
    Where do u live? I act for free and it's fun : ) wink.

8. Animaster

Animaster Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2001
    I'd be glad to help out. Where are you located?

9. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    i got jedi robes and a jawa costume...
    i like acting and know my way around videomaking...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.