main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Francisco fanforce needs our support in this time of need

Discussion in 'Communications' started by beezel26, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    While I didnt know this person I think everyone who respects life and fellow fanforce members should post here. On October 25, 2003 the San Francisco City Rep passed away due to complications of a heart attack and stroke. Her name was Chanel. her screen name wasPadme- skywalker She leaves behind a small child. She was only made cr a few weeks ago. everyone who knew her loved her. She was the heart of the sw community. there is a collection for her daughter being put together now. for info go to the FanForce Pacific San Francisco forum.

I recommend we post in the fanforce sanfrancisco to support them or have your city rep do it for you.

2. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I'm so sorry to hear that. I'm active in my own FF and know it would be difficult to lose a member this way. I'll go over and offer my condolences.

FF Communications would be an ok, but I think the San Fransisco board itself would be the best.

3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Also note that for a time, many CR's have put a black border around their names for the time being.

If anything, remember that Padme_Skywalker was a fellow TFN member and Star Wars fan long before she became a "CR"... hold fast to your freinds whether they be physicaly near or on-line...

4. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I feel terrible after hearing this. It is awful to have someone so young and full of potential taken away.

My thoughts are with her friends, family and especially her young child.

5. droideka27

droideka27 Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 28, 2002
    Her family and friends are in my thoughts as well, and I will be remembering her. :(

6. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    I am terribly sorry Chanel was lost.I know what it is like to lose a friend. :(

7. Raincloud

Raincloud Jedi Knight star 5

May 1, 2002
    Chanel is a real name?

Anyway. :( RIP.

8. Errant_Vampire

Errant_Vampire Jedi Youngling

Oct 18, 2003
    I'm terribly sadded to hear about her loss. Her family, daughter and friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

A heart attack at 23?

9. DamnWretchedMongrel

DamnWretchedMongrel Jedi Youngling

Oct 24, 2003
    Oh my god. Man, i'm very sorry to hear that. I know i can say nothing to give my sorries truely away, but, i just wish good luck to the FF, the rep's family and friends, and of course, her daughter.

May you rest in peace.

10. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    For those who want to make a donation to Chanel's mother for her funeral expenses or towards her daughter's college fund by snail mail, as in money order or check, I have received a name and address to send it to. PM me for it, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.