main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sanctuary: New Episode Tonight

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by Zaz, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    SUMMARY:
    Airs Next:SciFi at Friday 10:00 PM (60 min.)
    Premiered:May 14, 2007
    Show Categories:Science-Fiction, Drama

"Sanctuary, the first broadcast caliber Sci-Fi series developed specifically for the Internet and the first to be filmed entirely on Green Screen, stars Amanda Tapping as Dr. Helen Magnus, one of the first female doctors in the Royal College during Victorian England. Dr. Magnus takes over her fathers' sanctuary for supernatural creatures, collected from all over the world. In her work with these creatures, Dr. Magnus has received age longevity. She is joined by her daughter Ashley, played by Emilie Ullerup, and young psychiatric resident Dr. Will Zimmerman, played by Robin Dunne, who may have what it takes to become her new protégé."

LATEST EPISODE
    The Five
    Airs: Friday November 14, 2008

"When Magnus encounters an old acquaintance in Rome, he tells her that the Cabal is planning to seek revenge on her for the events of "Fata Morgana". But she soon learns that his loyalty is not as intact as it was in their earlier days, when they were both part of a group called "The Five", within which members are connected by a secret protected for ages..."

2. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    LATEST EPISODE

Edward Airs: Friday November 21, 2008

"Will gets a call from one of his old workmates in the police force, Joe Kavanaugh, who asks for his help in a suicide case that he feels is suspicious. A boy called Edward seems to be involved and it later emerges he has an unusual gift - he can draw images from memory at great speed and that are incredibly detailed, almost as if they are photograph's. Later, Edward's father is found dead from a suspected suicide but Will and Magnus think much more is going on, and that Edward's drawings might tell them what they need to know."

3. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    LATEST EPISODE
    Requiem
    Airs: Friday December 5, 2008

"Magnus and Will set off to the Bermuda Triangle to answer a distress call they received from one of the abnormal species living there. They use their sonar equipment to try and contact the abnormals in their underwater home but find they are too late."

4. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    LATEST EPISODE
    Warriors
    Airs: Friday December 12, 2008

"When Danny, and old friend of Will goes missing, his wife contacts him asking for help. With the aid of Helen and Ashley, Will starts searching and they find themselves in an abandoned factory. There is no sign of people, but the team come to the conclusion that something took place there after they find dried blood and the drug epinephrine. They come to the conclusion that the building is being used as a place to train fighters."

5. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I have been watching the show but there is just something about it that won't let just really enjoy it. I think it is Amanda Tapping having that English accent. I have seen her as Carter for WAY to long for me to like this new role.

6. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    LATEST EPISODE
    Instinct
    Airs: Friday December 19, 2008

"Desperate to get their first exclusive news story Amy Saunders and her cameraman Zach Spencer get inside an evacuated building. Earlier that day three people had been found inside, brutally murdered by a strange creature. With the police trying to handle the delicate situation the duo go in search of the culprit, but they are completely unprepared for the powerful beast that they find."

7. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    Revelations (1)
    Airs: Friday January 2, 2009

"Magnus and her team have to face the possibility of international biological warfare when a virus infects the abnormals, causing them to attack humans. John Druitt makes an unwelcome return to the Sanctuary as, he too, sees the significance of the situation and he tells them the Cabal are behind it. The leader of the UK sanctuary, Sir James Watson, contacts Helen and confirms John's story about the Cabal, meaning she has to work fast."

8. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    I actually liked last nights show, I thought it was quite enjoyable.

However 2-3 weeks ago seeing the lead male character in that cheesy muscle suit had me rolling my eyes so much I got a migraine.

9. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    My favorite episode so far, I think- if only for the scene where Druitt and the neathderthal greet each other at the door (being the same actor and all) and the chat between Druitt/Jack the Ripper and Watson/Holmes.

10. Zaz

Zaz Jedi Knight star 9

Oct 11, 1998
    LATEST EPISODE
    Revelations (2)
    Airs: Friday January 9, 2009

"Ashley and Henry are captured by the Cabal after breaking into their weapons factory. While being restrained Ashley learns from Dana Whitcomb that the plan they have for the virus to be released worldwide will still go ahead. In a different part of the facility Henry is being kept strapped to a hospital bed. The Cabal intend to use chemicals to turn him into his abnormal state, and keep him that way."

11. Nevermind

Nevermind Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 14, 2001
    Sanctuary
    Episode: Chimera
    NEW
    S04, E09

Magnus and Nikola Tesla get stuck in a virtual Sanctuary world at the mercy of the avatar of Adam Worth.

CC

10:00 - 11:00 PM SYFY

12. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Sanctuary
    Episode: Chimera
    NEW
    S04, E09

Magnus and Nikola Tesla get stuck in a virtual Sanctuary world at the mercy of the avatar of Adam Worth.

CC

13. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Sanctuary
    Episode: The Depths
    NEW
    S04, E11

Magnus and Will get trapped in a cave-in.

CC

14. Nevermind

Oct 14, 2001
    Sanctuary

Episode: Sanctuary for None
    NEW
    S04, E13

The new Abnormal Homeland in danger, forcing Helen Magnus into a corner. However, she has a plan that no one would suspect.

CC