Saga Sanctuary of Time (Obi-Wan, Anakin, Jaina, Ben) A/N 2/28

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AngelofDarkness, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Skarlaya Jedi Knight

Obi and Ani, with Kit and Aayla thrown in for good measure :D [face_love]

Wow, everytime we get a glimpse, no matter how small or vague, of what the future became, it sends chills down my spine. I only hope Jaina's plan, whatever it is, can change things enough to create a better outcome [face_worried]
  2. Jedi_Jaina_Fel Jedi Master

star 2
    Great post :D This story is awesome so far!
  3. SkyBlazer Jedi Knight

star 1
    Poor Jaina and Ben :( Their whole family is dead, save for the ones they're soon to meet, and the Jedi are extinct, save for the creepy Old Order they're bound to have a brush with eventually... what a confusing, depressing life those two lead. I love it! :D :p
  4. Jadie Jedi Master

star 4
    Great story! I love it! [face_love]
  5. Kazzy Jedi Master

star 4
    Well they made it back in time in one piece, which is always a good sign, but unfortunately they landed among a bunch of separatists, which is not such a good thng. Still, they're hidden for now, so hopefully they'll make it out without too much trouble. But like Jaina said opponents who you can feel in the Force are greatly preferable to those who you can't.

At the same time, I hope she doesn't underestimate them because of it, however, as they could be bad.

I have to admit, I am really curious about what is going to happen. Who are Jaina and Ben going to meet, what are they going to tell them and what will happen.

I can't wait to find out.
  6. angel_gidget Jedi Knight

star 1
    Loving this story already. Please hurry up and update! ^_^
  7. FORCEBlLADE Force Ghost

star 3
    Post again soon, please!
  8. Canadian_Maple_Leaf Jedi Knight

star 1
    This looks good. I like time travel fics but their arent many good ones. This one looks great :)
  9. Zebra3 Force Ghost

star 5
    Your story sounds really promising. More please! :D
  10. Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Master

star 2
    This looks like it's shaping up to be a very, very interesting story! Sad that all the other Solos and Skywalkers are dead though...but Ben sounds really cute and I'm glad Jaina is there to take care of him. I hope they succeed in their mission! I look forward to more!
  11. JediPrincess83 Jedi Master

star 1
    Can't wait for more :D It's going to be a strange day when the Skywalker family of the PT meets the Skywalker family of the EU :p ;)
  12. Darth_Kinwon Jedi Master

star 1
    I'm guessing Anakin's "disturbance" was Jaina and Ben arriving in the past... er, well, his present at least? ;) Every new post gives us more insight into the doomed future, just enough to keep us addicted and dying to know more!
  13. Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Knight

star 1
  14. Canadian_Maple_Leaf Jedi Knight

star 1
  15. Vaders_Granddaughter Jedi Knight

star 1
    Poor Ben and Jaina- I just hope their grandfather isn't in one of his trademark bad moods when they run into him [face_plain]

I can't wait for more! :D
  16. Jedi-Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Master

star 1
    Another great post! :D More soon? :p ;)
  17. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Wonderful post, Rach :)

You've already got my heart breaking for Ben and Jaina, and we don't even know just how bad the future actually got yet :p Update soon! ;)

~JPS~
  18. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
    just found this and I'm eager to see Jaina and Anakin meeting face to face :D
  19. AngelofDarkness Jedi Knight

star 2
    Just wanted to let everyone know that a new post will be up here and at A Single Thread at some point this weekend- keep your eyes open for the new updates :)
  20. Kazzy Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh don't worry, I'll be watching. :)
  21. Vongchild Force Ghost

star 5
    "Hi. Anakin Skywalker? I'm Jaina and this is Ben and we're your grandkids. We're visiting from the future, which is really kind of screwed up, and we were wondering if you could help us!
  22. VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus

star 8
    Hooray! Posts in both stories! Now I have something to do this weekend. It's true, I have no life. But I have fan fiction and what more do I need?
  23. clone_storm_trooper Jedi Knight

Awesome story so far - can't wait for the next update
  24. Falcon Chosen One

star 8
  25. astarael Jedi Knight

star 3
    Please update soon, I'm really enjoying this story!
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.