Saga Sanctuary of Time (Obi-Wan, Anakin, Jaina, Ben) A/N 2/28

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by AngelofDarkness, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Kazzy Jedi Padawan

star 4
    A posty! Yay!

They've met Yoda! Well, I suspect that that's going to be an interesting scene for the next post. Whoa, oh boy. It could go so many ways it's not funny.

I loved Jaina's reaction to Coruscant, after being away from it for so long, after seeing what happens to it, it must be incredibly surreal standing there looking around here, no wonder she was staring - to my mind she has every right. It is her childhood home after all,the place where she grew up.

Man, I love this story! :D

Congrtulations, by the way. I wish you and hubby-to-be all the best! :)
  2. Jaina-Solo-Fel Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Congrats, Angel! :D Hope the planning doesn't drive you too insane ;)

Excellent post- Padme needs her husband to come home soon, poor dear. And poor Yoda is in for quite a story, lol.
  3. Kinwon Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Does Anakin know about the surprise on the way yet? It seems like he doesn't, so he's in for a surprise when he's finally home and reunited w/ Padme ;) Yoda may be in for a surprise, too, depending on how much Jaina decides to tell him.
  4. Vaders_Granddaughter Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Had she ever been like that?

That gentle, that untouched by the harshness of life, untainted by the shadows?
    :( Poor Jaya! :_|

Beautiful stuff- Padme is missing her hubby, and Jaina is missing her family. I think those two young women will be good for each other when they meet ;) :)
  5. DarthJaina Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Wonderful post :D

Jaina's got quite a tale to share w/ Yoda. I have a feeling he'll believe her easily enough, though- he's Yoda :p ;)
  6. Jaya_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Another great post! :D I still can't wait for Jaina and Anakin to meet- that's going to be an awesome scene, he he!
  7. Jedi_of_Imladris Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yoda!![:D] and an update!! Your post was very well written and interesting. It was interesting to read of the emotions of Jaina and Bail. I hope Jaina and Ben are going to be able to find some peace in this 'past' galaxy. I can't wait to see some interaction between Yoda, the Council, and Jaina and Ben! Post soon, please!
  8. Trickster_Goddess Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Hopefully Anakin will be home soon, his wife needs him, poor thing. And you brought Yoda into play! :D I can't wait to see Jaina try and explain this, lol :p ;)
  9. FORCEBlLADE Jedi Master

star 3
    Oh man! How's Jaina going to handle this? Is she gonna' come straight out about who she is or keep things a secret?

Can't wait for more.
  10. Jedi-Princess-Solo Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad that Bail, at least, is aware of the less-than-pleasant side of the changes taking place in the Republic.

And poor Jaina, this ought to be a fun conversation for her with Yoda, lol.

~JPS~
  11. jedi-solo-fel Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Can't wait to see Jaina sit down with Yoda and try to explain her life story, lol- this ought to be interesting :p ;)
  12. SkyBlazer Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I think Anakin may be in for a surprise when he comes home to the little lady :p ;)

Yoda! This should be fun, lol. I felt so bad for Jaina as she saw Coruscant again... you painted her mixed feelings on seeing her homeworld again beautifully!

Congrats on your engagement :D
  13. pokey1984 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Jaina often tried to imagine what her father would do in a situation before she acted.

Somehow, though, she didn't think blowing up the entire complex was a good idea this time.

So many great line, so short of space. :)

I just found this fic and just got caught up. Congratulations, I wish you much happiness.

I am also hoping for an update, soon. That would create happiness all around, yes? :D

Good Luck
  14. Alethia Jedi Master

star 5
    Congratulations on your engagement, first of all.

Secondly, I really enjoy this fic. It's well-written, an interesting subject matter and I like how you fuse the two times, so to speak, together.

And you left us at a pretty evil cliffie too.

I can't wait for Anakin's reaction- that has to be good. And it seems to me like Yoda already has an inkling.

Ben's cute and Jaina's hidden amazement is well done as well. I bet it really must be a shock to them to find Coruscant in all its Repulic Glory, so to speak.

The descriptions of different things are very well done and you can really get a picture in your mind. And I really like the plot as well. Please continue? It's been over a week and I really want to read more.
  15. jasa Jedi Master

star 3
  16. Daveigh Jedi Youngling

I'm de-lurking to plead for a post!!
    UP!!!!:D
  17. Aiel Jedi Master

star 4
    Fantastic story and great subject. Onward, onward I say!
  18. ca_tron Jedi Youngling

star 3
  19. FORCEBlLADE Jedi Master

star 3
  20. JainaSoloSkywalker Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Giving this one an up as well ;)

I am anxious to see Yoda's reaction to Jaina's story :D
  21. jasa Jedi Master

star 3
    really enjoying this please update whenever you can!
  22. pokey1984 Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Just wanted to pop in and beg for an update. :) This is a fabulous story and I can't wait for more! Still wishing you the best of luck and lot's of happiness and hoping writing more will make you happier... :D
  23. Labria_uk Jedi Master

star 3
    I liked this story, it shall be cool when the PT era characters find out what Jaina can tell them.

Eager to read more soon.
  24. AngelofDarkness Jedi Master

star 2
    Hi guys :)

Whew, sorry it's been so long w/o a post... all this wedding stuff has totally got me in a frenzy! Every day, I think more and more of eloping... our mothers would get over it, right? :p ;) I promise to have a new post up by the end of this week at the latest, hopefully tomorrow if I can get things done. Thanks for hanging in there and being so patient :D
  25. jasa Jedi Master

star 3
    np

enjoy the fic enough to wait for updates. :)
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.