main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Santa Cruz Boardwalk Multi-Group Meet and Group Hug Event

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by Master--Kenobi, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Ok, as we have all been re-couping from CIV, and have had various Real Life "stuff" come up...we are needing to actually set in stone a date for this.

Right now, Lost Boys Day is out for Siri and I as we have had something else come up that will make it impossible for us to be there on that date.

And considering the mural, SW Disneyland Day, John Williams Concert ..etc...we need to start throwing out dates.

Any suggestions...feelings...wants... needs...?

2. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Um...well...shoot. Sorry you can't make that weekend. And not the next weekend either, as it is Disney. And weekend after THAT is the one closest to July 4th, isn't it, and that would be insane. *sigh* Time moves too fast and we're all too busy. LOL!

So, we're looking at July, I take it.

As far as I can tell, at this point, all my July weekends are open. Should we shoot for either Saturday the 14th or Saturday the 21st?

- Kai

3. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    And don't forget SD Comic Con too. As far as either of the above dates Kai mentioned, I think we're open on both of those so far.

Of course that's during the hot time of year, so earlier in the day is better if you want parking in the same county. Hwy 17 is a mess from about 10am on during that time of year, and the beach is crazy, crazy, crazy in the summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.