Santa Pub Crawl

Discussion in 'Tampa Bay, FL' started by jedi-knight-FL, Nov 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master

star 1
    Here is a fun charity event to benefit 'Meals on Wheels'

Santa Pub Crawl is on Fri Dec 9th starting at 6:30pm at Gaspars Grado in YBOR city.
    This is a costume event with a $10 entry fee and 1 unwrapped toy for a child.

I was planning on doing this in my Stormtrooper Imperial Officer's costume and replacing the hat with a Santa hat. I'm looking for a few more people to join me. I have a couple of friends that participated last year and they had a blast!!!

So if you would like to go...let me know.

2. Darth_Lego_Maul Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll see if I can make it, Brian. I like the idea of replacing your Imperial hat with a Santa hat.
  3. jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master

star 1
    cool Jamie, I invited my co-workers and I'm also checking around with a few more of my friends.
  4. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    working after work that day and working all weekend....sorry not food crawling!!!
  5. jedi-knight-FL Jedi Master

star 1
    Marie, no work involved, just going from bar to bar in ybor and making an appearance in costume - it's a social benefit event.

www.santapubcrawl.com
  6. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    sorry I meant I am seeing patients after my regular job Fri. so I am working Fri. night, then have santa parade on Sat. in St. Pete. Too much to do and not enough time...geesh!!!Need to clone myself so I can do all that I want to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.