main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Santa Yoda

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Anyone that is not a member of the Official Star Wars Fan Club and would still like to get one of the Santa Yodas, PM or email me. There is a limit of 3, so I can get 2 extras. They will probably be around $14.50 or so each, after shipping. In a couple of weeks or so they will be sending out speed pass notices. If you are a member you better get your speed pass. Go to Paizo.com for more info. I wish they had the Holiday Droids again. Those were at Walmart. I never saw them. Plus I was broke last year anyway.

2. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Limit is up to 4 now, and when you get an e-mail from them you'll be allowed to order...

You should be able to trade someone a Yoda for the Droids, ;) that's what I'm doing to get mine!
    I missed last year big-time.

3. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I just ordered one for my self the other day. I do not think many would trade for a yoda cause yodas are a lot easier to get and the Droids were a Walmart exclusive not easily found. I know I wouldn't. : )

4. JediXXL

JediXXL Force Ghost star 6

Apr 11, 2003
    Right, but your average Joe Scalper dolt at the Flea Market doesn't know that, he's sitting on a pair of figures from last year, and people are asking for the Santa Yoda. Greed takes over, and that is how I am getting mine. I watched that thing, (R2/3P0)sitting on the top shelf at my local Scalper hut for a year, no one wanted to pay his over-inflated price. I asked what he wanted, he agreed to trade for the Yoda. It can be done... All they can say is "no".

5. JediAgent

JediAgent Jedi Youngling star 3

May 17, 2002
    Still waitin for my Lightspeed pass to come...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.