main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Sark Lives!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, May 24, 2006.

1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I just watched the series finale of Alias... it was aight, I like what they did to Sloane, it freaks me out to think about it... but basically all is well because Sark lives on.... They should make a spin-off starring Sark. I would watch that.

2. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    I was severely dissapointed with the series finale of Alias.(SPOILER WARNING) Killing off Jack was lame. The final Rimaldi End-game was weak, everything about the story felt like, oh wait, the series is ending lets wrap everything up. There was no reason when Sydney caught up with Sloan for the last time that she shouldn't have unloaded her clip into his face before he shot Jack. No reason at all. What possible motivation, after all shes been through, could she have for not killing him on the spot?

It was lame. JJ Abrahms should have completed what he started and not let other people take it over.

3. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Yeah I did think that throughout the two hours... "WHY ARENT YOU KILLING SLOANE RIGHT NOW?!"....But in the end, the way sloane is stuck forever down there really freaks me out... but the "end-game" was lame, just living forever... that is it? I thought it would blow up the world or something... maybe it would have because Sydney stopped it, who knows what could have happened... ah well, hopefully Lost Season finale is better.