main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Seattle, WA SARLACC meeting Saturday Jan 19th!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JumpinJax, Jan 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    It's that time when once again the local non-organization of SARLACC calls together....ok screw it, it's meeting time :)The gathering is in Tacoma at my place Saturday the 19th, 7 PM til whenever. Come on by, bring some snacks or drinkables if you like, I'll whip something up as a main course. Hopefully I'll be able to show off my new Vader armor set to the gathered, I should have one finished (depending on how hard I feel like cleaning up) :D PM for address, see ya there!
    J

2. AmmersVI

AmmersVI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2005
    I'll be there. Gold leader reporting in!
    Joey, what is the name of the Sarlaccian with the 7month old? The one that makes the Gaffi sticks? I have to make a hat for the lill' tike by the next meeting.

3. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    That's Chris Stone, fort tusken to the prop hounds out there. No Jar Jar hats, please;)

4. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Nope, wouldn't dream of it. Gonna be a mini Yoda instead.

5. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    Awww that is so cute!! :D

And I'll do my best to get this day off. :)

6. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    Sounding groovy! All is set and I'll be in house from 3 PM onward Saturday in case anyone needs extra directions. Just PM for number. Feeling lazy as well so I'm tempted to just order pizza.:D

7. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Any potluck requests? I think I might pop in at Lynn's before the meeting so I could pick something up on the way to your place.

8. JumpinJax

Apr 11, 2006
    If it's pizza I settle on, can't beat some garlic bread to go along, I think I'll hit Papa Murphy's so the oven will be hot already. Any bizarre requests? I'm thinking a veggie, a meat bonanza, a combo, a fourth pizza to be named later?

9. AmmersVI

Jun 25, 2005
    Those three sound good to me. Papa's also does the crowd pleaser... half Ham pineapple and half pepperoni. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.