main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Seattle, WA SARLACC meeting Saturday, Nov 15th! Tacoma....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by JumpinJax, Nov 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Hey all, I've been fighting something ugly for the past few weeks so missed out on ALL of the Halloween parties [face_not_talking] l I love Hal and hate to miss out, so if you will indulge me as well as yourselves....
    I refuse to go down without a fight, so once again this year I am declaring November 15th Halloween 2: Electric Boogaloo! I did that the first time I had a meeting and it was pretty fun. Too much Halloween? Never heard of it.
    Costume contest, strange punch from across the galaxy full of frozen Hans, video and a good time for all. I'll be showing my first COMPLETE Darth Vader costume, head to toe. Pretty excited about that....so who wants to BE Darth Vader? Bring your cameras ;)
    I'm shooting for the 15th of November, let me know if that's a conflict. I'll make something tasty, snacks and drinks are welcome. Have a bit of fun here in Tacoma before your turkey comas, I hope to see y'all!

2. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Ohh!! Very awesome! We're on blackout at work, but if I get it off and discover transportation (never tried bus to Tacoma...), I'll be there! :D

Lots of people have been getting sick recently and I've been fighting THEM off! Hope you feel better!

JF

3. JumpinJax

JumpinJax Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 11, 2006
    Feeling a bit better, that first hideous hump is the one to get over.
    Come on down, believe none of the rumors about Tacoma [face_pumpkin]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.