Prairie Saskatoon ticket sales?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Darth_Vicconius, Apr 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Vicconius Jedi Youngling

Anyone know when the tickets for EpII go on sale here in Saskatoon? And what theater (I'm assuming Pacific)?
  2. Darth_Vicconius Jedi Youngling

BUMP

No one in Saskatoon has any idea when tickets go on sale???
  3. YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada

star 4
    No one does...
    I thought we would here something yesterday but I was wrong.
  4. Darth_Vicconius Jedi Youngling

After seeing the news that tickets may go one sale tomorrow across North America, I called the Pacific Theater here in Saskatoon. The word I got was that tickets are not being sold tomorrow and that there is no date set as of yet. If Regina is on the 13th, I'm willing to bet Saskatoon will be the same.
  5. over Jedi Youngling

ya ive had no luck at finding out when they are selling tickets either... ive called alot today but always just got the machine... and when i went and asked at the counter the lady didnt have any idea when they were coming on sale (although she figured 2 weeks in advance when i had bought my spiderman tickets last week) but that was obviously not the case... no one is camping out yet though as i have checked the theater throughout the day... going to go check again at midnight just to make sure :p
  6. LtKettch Jedi Youngling

star 2
    I just got off the phone with Pacifac here in Saskatoon at 12:03 am local time. The lady seemed pretty ticked off, but the answer is still the same. They know nothing.

I'm guessing it will be one week advance just like in '99.

SEE YA NEXT WED NIGHT!
  7. over Jedi Youngling

ya thats my bet too... but still have to check every day :p
  8. over Jedi Youngling

well in case any of werent already in the lineup last night the tickets are on sale now... they went on sale at noon may 4th although i would imagine that the midnight show is already sold out
  9. LtKettch Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Yes, we have our tickets. If you want 'em. They're on sale right now. Go get 'em.
  10. Darth_Vicconius Jedi Youngling

Read this late on Saturday night and cursed Odeon to hell. Went at 9:50PM and GOT MIDNIGHT TICKETS!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!! We got 5 for Midnight and 6 for the weekend. The ticket babe (mmmmmmm) sounded like there were plenty left. So get up early and get them when they open.
  11. over Jedi Youngling

heh dont tell me that after i slept outside for my tickets :(
  12. LtKettch Jedi Youngling

star 2
    You and me both man.

I'm a little dissapointed that my sleeping on the cement was a waste of time.

Oh, well. It was kinda fun, right?
  13. over Jedi Youngling

ya it was alright... i actually had a pretty good sleep when i was out there... line was pretty tame this time... what time r u going to wait for seats at? ive heard some ppl r going at noon and some others going at around 3... earliest i can make it is at like 5 or so
  14. Ghent Lucas Online

VIP
    star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.