main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Sat 12/11 at noon - Ruby Tuesday's, Wells Rd - OP

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Leia214, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    Looks like we are set for Saturday!

I am really excited that we have finally gotten together a group.

If everybody will give a final check-in if you are coming and how many people (spouse, kids, friends, etc), I will call Ruby Tuesday's and plan on getting there early (11:30ish) to get the table ready. I'll tell the hostess it's a Star Wars group so ask for that when you come in.

I still have a call in to Staff Sgt Dorsy at Toys 4 Tots to see what the best place to drop off toys will be.

Any questions or thoughts?

2. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I'll be there bymyself.

3. yuleelee

yuleelee Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2004
    It's gonna be my husband, our daughter and myself.
    Julia, I appreciate you going there early and getting a table.
    Everybody- don't fill up!- 'cause I'm bringing my famous homemade cookies for dessert- I'll bring plenty in case you wanna take some home.
    Looking forward to meeting all of you. I'll even bring The SW Insider- I got it in the mail today- some sneak peaks at Ep.3.
    ~Gina

4. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Not a problem Gina! I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Julia

5. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I wish I could've made it, but I've gotta head to work soon. :(

6. yuleelee

yuleelee Jedi Youngling

Aug 9, 2004
    Luis, We were happy to finally meet you! Enjoyed talking about costuming ect... Looking forward to meeting your wife and kids.

Julia, What fun we had and I'm really excited about starting a Jax FanForce. I'm going to think about potential names. Can't wait to see your beautiful embroidery on your costume.

Hope we can do something in Jan. and wear our costumes.
    Gina and Monroe

7. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    I enjoyed meeting everybody Saturday!

Gina - your cookies were gone within minutes of me getting home! My husband said he will be there for sure next time if you are baking (hahaha!).

Luis - it was great talking to you about costumes and your sons. It's nice to meet someone with so much enthusiasm for SW!

For all that missed out - we had alot of fun and hope you can make it next time. Gina and I brought big bags of SW toys to drop off at the Toys 4 Tots drive so we not only had fun but also did our part for community service.

Let's definitely plan for something in January!

8. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    I was glad to meet you guys, I had a great time. We got to get together again soon and hopefully promote our group so we can have an official fanforce group. I will work on some flyers and we can passout to people we just got to agree on where and when to pass them out (in costume). For all the people that didn't go, you guys missed out, maybe next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.