main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Sat June 18th Tampines Library

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Darth_Eagle, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCrovus

DarthCrovus Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey guys,

Not sure what I'm loaning first. haven't had time to search for all my stuff.
    But roughly, Star Wars Playing Game Cards, Darth Mual M&M Towel, BK Epi3 Cups (only got 2, lacking the Anakin Darth Vader Black Cup) M&M Epi3 Bottles. Some Epi3 Tumblers from Thailand. Maybe my mac to display stuff if got powerpoint.

DE, how got powerpoint?

Will post later to confirm what I loaning.

2. CoOLv1rus

CoOLv1rus Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2003
    Crovus: Powerpoint for??

3. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    I think I'll be able to go and help from 2:30 onwards. ;) Apparently my school project decided to end itself earlier. I'll try to bring my friend along too. Are we allowed to wear our Star Wars tees on top of our school uniform? :D Though it might look weird especially with turquoise blue [face_worried]

4. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    hahaha Y dun u just change out of ur uniform!?

5. Maayla_Mecura

Maayla_Mecura Jedi Master star 1

May 26, 2005
    hahas i kno this ques dammmmmmmmmm lame but erm.......my FREN say she kno someone called charis seow(when she saw that post).....hahas..........so erm.......are u frm cedar choir?

hahas sorry for the lame ques, promise next time no more such things =D

6. padawan_princess

padawan_princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2005
    Maayla Haha, good try. But actually I'm from Hai Sing Catholic School. (The one with turqoise blue skirt/pants) And I don't know anyone from Cedar... :D

7. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    those coming down tmr, i need something printed urgently... can anyone help..?

8. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Okay, for those meeting at the Library itself, make it around 11.50am. ;)

Those at the MRT, 11.30am the latest as with the kind of stuffs we'll be carrying think we need 15 mins of walk instead of 5mins. [face_thinking]

I'll see what other unusual stuffs I can dig out to bring.

DarthCrovus, I'll bring along the other BK Tumbler you don't have as I have all 3. :p Think will also throw in the toppers tho' only my Maul one is loose and collected dust on top of my showcase. :eek:

Errr....will see if I can print some kind of labels to let others know where our forum is located at. ;)

9. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    fatimah! HELP ME PRINT SOMETHING CAN? PLSPLSPLS!?

10. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    I don't have mIRC on this computer lah so cannot receive things. :(

11. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Eh guys, hope I'm not too late. I won't be attending tomorrow. My room undergoing renovation, very tough work for me, and mom is pissed if I leave it untidy. Sorry guys, no props. Beat the hell outta the Trek's.

12. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    i just email u the thing then! coz i'm out of ink, and those around me either dun have printer or also no ink
    so i really really need your help. i'll email u the stuff now..

13. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Update, I think I'll only bring those ultra rare cards
    too many cards to organise in one night

oh and please tell me i'm not the only one in costume

14. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    No props? :eek: Darn! What are we gonna put inside the top level of the showcase? :confused:

15. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    [face_peace] Fatimah, actually if you want the props I can lend them to you on the condition that you return them on the same day. [face_peace] SMS me or something.

16. hobbes00

hobbes00 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2005
    I realise, my LEGO Ties are pretty big.. so i'm just bringing 1 Tie / 1 Tie-advance.
    Cya guys later

17. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    fatimah, i've settled xeno's thingy. i'll be grabbing the props/etc and costume from him before i head down to tampines. so dun worry guys.

18. Jedi_Healer

Jedi_Healer Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 23, 2005
    Ahh I'm gonna be really shameless now and ask if anyone has a spare SW tee to lend... [face_praying] Let's see...I can wash and I can iron so I make sure tee gets back to you...in a good shape. :p *blinks* Ok 3 in the morn and I'm not thinking well.

I might be able to be there at 12 ot 12++ but 11.30..tis a bit too early.. heh

19. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    Oh yar if I can make it at 12 I'll bring along some of the basic action figures my bros and i have, namely..Anakin, Obi-Wan, Battle Droid, Mace Windu, Jar Jar, Luminara Unduli, and Luke. If you can fit them into the display, great. If not, s'not a problem. =)

20. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Ok guys, here's a confirmation of what I'm bringing.

1. Star Wars Collectible Card Game (largely OT, FEW TPM)
    2. TPM Mrt Cards
    3. TPM Premier Ticks
    4. ROTS Premier Ticks
    5. ROTS Premier 'Goodie' Bag (basically the things we were given at the premier)
    6. ROTS BK Tumblers
    7. ROTS Coke Tumblers from Thailand
    8. ROTS M1 Cups and Lunchbox
    9. ROTS Premier Folder
    10. ROTS Postcards
    11. FX Lightsaber
    (12. My Mac)

That all for now

Hey DE remember the M1 popup cards I gave you? Can you bring? Otherwise I need to drop by office before going there.
    Anything else I'm supposed to bring let me know before 10am.

21. Faiz

Jun 1, 2002
    i have a couple of sw tees u can borrow sue. i'll bring them along for u to choose. they're tight on me, so i'm sure they would fit u just nice. (i hope)

22. Jedi_Healer

Apr 23, 2005
    *huggles* Thank you Faiz! [:D] Size matters not.

I just remembered, I've got a couple of M1 Star Wars mugs plus it's rather cool tin box. I guess it doesn't really count as a display but you could put them on the table and stick pens or whatever there. =)

EDIT: Oops I just saw that Crovus was bringing M1 cups...hey Crovus is it the same as mine? The black and white ones with Anakin and Vader? If it is then I'll just leave mine at home...or yours...

23. CoOLv1rus

Apr 23, 2003
    ehh...got space for 30 carded figures or nt ah? Skully I bring no place to display how??

I got a Maul Sabre, the hasbro kind.

AOTC Post cards?

24. Darth_Eagle

Jul 19, 2001
    Errr....don't need to bring until 10 Carded Figures lah! :eek: Just 10 max will be great.

I think so far no one volunteer the AOTC (both sets) card yet.

Not sure if there is powerpoint near our table.

Anyone bring TPM, SW and ROTS Visual Dictionary that they can allow visitors to flip through with supervision?

25. DarthCrovus

Apr 3, 2005
    Hey Sue, ya same cups. You bringing yours? Then I'll keep mine at home. Heh less to carry. Costumes are heavy. =p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.