Salisb, NC Sat. Oct. 25th HALLOWEEN PARTY at 7PM

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Sep 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    What: Annual Halloween Party
    When: Saturday October 25th at 7 PM
    Where: Rip's House
    Why: It's Halloween!
    How: Costumes, party, food, games (Scavenger Hunt Anyone?)
    Who: Open to all active members and guests as well as typical neighbors, etc.

Like years past - we will go to the Salisbury Downtown Festival for fun games, costumes and trick or treating from 3 PM to 6 PM (All are invited to tag along - will leave here at +- 2 PM to get ready). Adults are encouraged to dress up for downtown contests too but especially for our party afterwords.

Bring along your favorite beverage or snack we will provide most as well. POST HERE IF YOUR COMING, how many people (Adults vs kids) - guests welcome if your single...

2. matthewuzimake Jedi Knight

star 1
    sounds good to me first post ha
  3. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great Matt, now that makes you (What about your family?), Jodi son and date, Rosemary + family, my family, Karen, Laura so far... + other neighbors and friends as well as other directly invited through other means...
  4. matthewuzimake Jedi Knight

star 1
    my family cant go mom is having a party to
  5. Darth_MacDuff Jedi Master

star 2
    I am going to do my best to make that one. Might be a good time to break out Darth Maul.
  6. Dieabolic Jedi Padawan

I will be able to make the party for sure and really hope to be able to do the walk around town in costume. some small repairs are needed to my suit first so that is the only hold up.
  7. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great that ADDs Paul and Mike! Come early for the downtown thing - it's going to be fun... I'm not actually wearing SW costume this year to make my daughter HAPPY and make alot of you LAUGH - maybe Jerry get excited... kidding...
  8. Darth_MacDuff Jedi Master

star 2
    October 25? Now, let me see. What is happening that day? :oops: :eek: [face_blush] The wife's birthday!!! I don't think I had better plan anything for that day, that is if I want to sleep in the same bed and live, too.
  9. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    We will miss you - GOING TO BE A BOO BASH AFTER ALL!

10. Dieabolic Jedi Padawan

I will be at the party for sure but I can't make the walk around this year. I'm at work now looking into some info for some state and federal licenses I am testing for. I should be there at or just before 7. See ya all tonight.
  11. RipRoar Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thank you everyone for coming!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.