main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Sat Party] Celebration at Celebration III Tickets - Sold Out

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by DarthBreezy, Mar 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brokenyolk

brokenyolk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    LAST CALL FOR TICKETS!!!

For those still holding off - there are under 75 tickets left for this event as of Friday afternoon.

(sorry for the back-to-back posts, but I thought a last call was in order...) :D

2. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    Looks like a sell out!

Just checked and no more tickets available.

Now I just need to finish my costume. Wouldn't want to disappoint Jabba! :D

3. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    You would think that at an event expecting over 30K people, when they pretty much stop all programming during the time frame of the party, that they would sell more than 3K tickets to it [face_frustrated]

I know a lot of people who were waiting for the schedule to decide about attending the party, but by the time the schedule was released, the tickets were sold out. Here's to hoping that they open up more tickets to this thing in the near future!

4. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    Darn. I really wanted to go to this. I should have bought a ticket even though I was unsure about going.

5. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    I listened to the band that is going to be playing there and they sound pretty good. Should be fun. And of course....Jay will be there so that's bonus points for me. :D

6. JediLarryB

JediLarryB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2003
    Hey, does anyone have a ticket to the Celebration at Celebration that they'd like to sell? I have a friend of mine now attending the con, and he could use a ticket for the party. Thanks.

7. Chris-Stacina_Rajinn

Chris-Stacina_Rajinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    I also have a friend who wants a ticket, so if anyone that has an extra one could PM me that would be great.

8. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    here's hoping someone would have an extra ticket, but i'm not holding my breathe. Just PM me if you do. :)

9. timmy5

timmy5 Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    ...."I listened to the band that is going to be playing there and they sound pretty good. Should be fun. And of course....Jay will be there so that's bonus points for me. "

Hi! Which band did you hear?

10. Captain_Typho

Captain_Typho Jedi Master star 5

Jul 30, 2003
    www.palletrocks.com

Pallet is the band that's going to be playing there in addition to some other classical music school band (I think?) Anyways, head to their site. All their music is free to download and it's pretty good and entertaining as well. I also asked the band if Jay Laga'aia would be performing with them and they said the event staff asked them if they could play weird al's "the saga begins" and have Jay as a guest vocalist on the song, but the band said they don't have enough time to learn the song and prepare the rest of their music for the show at the same time so it probably won't happen.

11. timmy5

timmy5 Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    Cool, they seem like a cool band.

So , I heard about the other band. I guess they are a college jazz ensemble, and they play a whole bunch of stuff. From traditional jazz standards, to funk, and everything in between. I hear they will be possibly doing some StarWars inspired jazz, and if Jay Laga'aia isn't singing with the rock band , he will be with the jazz band.

12. buzz57

buzz57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    who gives a crap about this party? I sure don't.

13. SkoXylo

SkoXylo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2004
    So, what is everyone else planning on wearing? I am finishing up my Leia ewok dress for Saturday. Everyone else have a costume already? (can you tell I'm a bit giddy? It's April already!!!)

14. brokenyolk

brokenyolk Jedi Youngling star 2

May 10, 2002
    My wife and I will both be in costumes. Crazy, ridiculous, too much work, over the top costumes. 8-}

It'll be great!

15. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Has anyone heard what kinds of things there will be to buy at this thing? And what about prizes? I heard there will be a costume contest...any thoughts?

16. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    I'm gonna go in costume. Either my Sith costume or this new dress I'm doing if I can finish it in time. Which I hope I can cause it's gonna look sweet.

Is there gonna be dancing? Cause I love to dance, hehe.

17. KOB

KOB Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 22, 2004
    I won't be in costume, but I WILL be dancing! :p

18. ZOUKMASTERJEDI

ZOUKMASTERJEDI Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 25, 2005
    Im glad I bought my tickets when I did. I almost waited until I got to Indi to decide!
    o_O

19. Dark_Lady_Jada

Dark_Lady_Jada Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2004
    Wait, people are going in costume? [face_thinking]

20. Darth_Larsen

Darth_Larsen Jedi Master star 1

Sep 23, 2004
    it was my understanding that it is a costume themed party :D

VADER BABY VADER :D

21. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Wahoo! I'll probably still be in my Scout armor. Saturday's a BIG day!

22. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Anyone scalping tix? I figured I'd get mine at a later date but didn't know they'd sell out so quickly.

23. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    "who gives a crap about this party? I sure don't."

Well I'm glad this stick in the mud won't be there! More room for people that are out to have fun! :)

24. buzz57

buzz57 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 15, 2002
    i hope you have a good time BC Eagle 67.

25. BC_Eagles_67

BC_Eagles_67 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    I will Buzz! Thanks! I just had to poke at you.. there are WAY too many people that are grumpy around here.. ticket whinners, C@CIII whinners.. I just hope the crowd is more plesant than some seem to be online!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.