Satisfying the creative impulse....interested? :)

Discussion in 'Canada General' started by Qui-Dawn, Sep 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hi everyone,

I hope it's okay for me to ask this here....I know you're all a good bunch, very much wonderful nice people....great writers, too, and I wanted to ask you first, in any case....wanted you to get the first crack at it, if you're interested. And I hope it's alright for me to give you the head's-up notice of it here. :) I'm part of a post-AOTC online RP that is very much open to, and in fact does need, new players....if you're lookin' for good, quality RP'ing and you really want to get in the thick of it, well, I think this would be the perfect time for it. Getting in on the ground floor, as it were. :D

We've only just started it up relatively recently, and so far we're embarking on one SL with another one possibly in the works and starting up pretty soon. But most definitely I wanted to give you guys the head's-up notice on this, 'cause I was sure someone would *have* to be interested....I mean, it really is a lot of fun. :) So if you're interested, then, and I do hope you are....here's the addy to subscribe to directly:

ClonesEpisode2-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

And once you're joined up you can read back through our archives, though I'll say again that we're a pretty recent addition, so it's not as if we have hundreds of posts to scour back through....*yet*. But we're getting there, and with your help, we'll get there even faster. :D Anyone who's interested, we'd love to have you! (and we thrive on great writing, too) And as for open characters....oh, don't worry about that, there's a literal *plethora* of 'em still available; the only ones taken so far are Anakin, Obi-Wan, Padme, and Mace Windu....and that's it. Everyone else is totally up for grabs, and if you want 'em, they're yours....and as I said before, we really would love to have you. :) And, hey, since RPs like this are sort of AU by nature, well, if you did want to play a character that's sort of....deceased....I mean, if you very much wanted to try that, then I'm sure we could work it out somehow. :)

Any questions, curiosities, concerns, comments, etc....please feel free to E-mail me....and once again, I hope it was okay for me to mention all this here; I only did it 'cause I know you're all good people and I figured someone would surely be interested....and I wanted to give you guys the first shot at it, regardless. :) Thanks so much in advance, everyone....your help and interest is very much appreciated, as always. You're such good people. :) Thanks again for your time and patience! :)

Dawn.
  2. Admiral_Thrawn60 Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I'm not sure if this is acceptable here or not. It's sorta advertising.

Anyway, it might be OK. I'll check it out.
  3. Entil`Zha Jedi Master

star 4
    Creating a life, does that count as a creative impulse???

Well I'm not really good at writing, so I'll leave that to the others more talented members
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.