main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Saturday 8/22/09 plans

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by the_black_smudge, Aug 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    OK, Given the discussions and various posts, I think the best thing is to consolidate it all here.

So. Saturday 8/22: First off the MAC exhibit,

12:00-3:00 p.m.
    * 12:00 p.m. Come in your own science fiction costume and join the 501st Star Wars characters in the exhibit, Out of This World: Extraordinary Costumes from Film and Television. This is a great opportunity to gather autographs and photographs with your favorite characters.
    * 1:00 p.m. Let the force guide you to the auditorium to see this unscreened short, ?Return of the Ewok?. If you have seen all the other Star Wars films, you don?t want to miss this one.
    * 2:00 p.m. Could you be the first person to travel to Mars? Learn about ?Space Frontiers? with science educator Joe Bruce. Check out space suits, shuttle parts, and learn how space travel has changed.
    Regular admission applies for all these great activities; $7 for adults and $5 for students and seniors.

I suggest we meet up at my place and carpool from there. Say 11:00 to 11:30 or so.

Once we're done there, all are welcome to hang out at my place and work on projects or whatever.

That night: THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW!
    The Garland is showing Rocky at midnight Sat/Sun.
    Sabrina and I are going, and would love to see everyone else there!
    In any case, we will be closing up shop by 11 or so Sat night.

What say you my friends? Letme know if there are any questions about Rocky or whatsuch.

2. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    I have to work until 7pm that night, so the MAC is out of the question.
    I might be able to make the project meeting.
    I have to be up way too early the next morning to have any chance at even trying for Rocky.
    It's not looking too good for me.....

3. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    Assuming I get up in time, It will be faster for me to go straight from my place to the museum. So I'll skip the carpooling.

4. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    That was a blast :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.