main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Salisb, NC Saturday April 26th, 2008 at 1pm GAME DAY/Night (Armor pull) anyone?

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by RipRoar, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    Anyone up for a game night / armor pull?

Have baseball in am at 9 but after that say 1pm on - should be free for a armor pull or game night or laser tag (The wife and I went this last weekend and had a blast).

Let me know!

2. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    After discussing this further - it looks like a LASER TAG outing is in the works for Saturday! Anyone want to go? Rip will confirm details in new posting...

3. slaveone28146

slaveone28146 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Sounds like a great idea but I have to work every night this weekend. Maybe we could get something together for next friday night?

4. IamaSith

IamaSith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2007
    What: Laser Tag (Charlotte Laser Quest)
    When: Saturday April , 2008 at 1PM [AFTER Rip's son's baseball practice] May not leave until 2pm be back by 7 or 8pm
    Where: Meet at RipRoar's house [pm or email me or RIP to get directions if needed].
    Why: It's a lot of FUN
    Who: Open to anyone familiar with our groups

Cost: Bring $16 (Includes 2 games) + Money for dinner out to a fast food place

LaserQuest of Chalotte is in a large one story warehouse like setting - multiple ramps and walls to hide behind. Can see the laser. Fog machine going and people of all ages and skill levels playing. You get a score card after with who you shot, where you shot them and vice versus (Based on the CODE NAMES you input). It's considered a single match where everyone is against everyone else but teaming up is allowed (You do what you want in the maze as long as you obey rules). Dark setting with black lights (Light colored clothing glows in the dark). You get a vest to wear and a big old gun to wield.

THERE IS ALSO A NEW LASER TAG CENTER in Ballentine we will check out and see if that's worth going too in future....

5. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    I am so up for an Armor Pull Saturday. I don't know if I could do the Laser Tag and all due to time constraints here at the home base. I have to go on a supply run to the Strategic Arms and Munitions Store (Sam's) Saturday morning. Should be back before noon. The wife is wanting to do some yard work, planting flowers, that day and I am not up for that! Let me know what the overall plans are. I would love to see everyone again. Let's get 2008 rolling!

6. RipRoar

RipRoar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2007
    The plans are to go to Charlotte on Saturday for Laser Tag as IamSith spells out in the post.

We will get a armor pull in soon (In like 4 weekends), booked up with other events until then! Will post details soon...

7. Darth_MacDuff

Darth_MacDuff Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 15, 2007
    Looks like I will see you guys next weekend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.