main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Saturday April 6th for dinner at the downtown Spaghetti Factory at 1910 J Street in Sacramento

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, Mar 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sac-Town-Knight

Sac-Town-Knight Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 13, 2001
    I sense someone ordered the "meat-lover" plate with blue cheese dressing and an ice tea.

2. Jeremyguy

Jeremyguy Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 1998
    Well, that wasn't me. I had spinach tortellinis, pesto dressing, and a Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.

3. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    Yes!, it was fun. I can't wait for AOTC, and now I can't wait to see Crutag'
    s
    fan film too! It sounds wonderful! It sounds like we'll have a chance to attend the premier of the fanfilm in Sacramento around the hype of AOTC. It should be a blast!

Pacman, Lord Darth Vader, Jeremyguy, Elvish, Crutag and me all had a great dinner (Sorry, didn't have the meatlovers, but it does sound good. I had my favorite mizithra cheese and the chicken breast mushroom combo. Good stuff). We talked about the next movie, spoilers, heard about the fanfilm (it's digital! And with their self defense experience, the fight scenes sound great too!), I finally got to hear the story of Vader's run in with the biopolar kid that set him up for his pending surgery, and I began my quest to peer-pressure Pacman into doing anything he can to secure a job at ILM and get me inside! :D

So I guess our next events will be the release (at midnight or whenever) of AOTC at the theater on Arden and hopefully the release of Crutag's movie too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.